Nursing Homes in Richmond County

7 Communities

The Place at Dean's Bridge

3235 DEAN'S BRIDGE ROAD, Augusta, GA
$$$$
Carla18: "I had been at Place at Dean’s Bridge before because my grandmother was in this facility. It was very close by, and it was a very nice and clean facility. They had very nice private rooms, and they also had duo rooms with 2 people in a room which were of a good size. There was plenty of room for accessibility for someone to get around. The food was very good. She seemed to like it there. The staff was very helpful. I like them a lot; they did really well with my grandmother. ... (read more)

Georgia War Veterans Nursing Home

1101 15th Street, Augusta, GA
$$$$
Al: "Georgia War Veterans is recently renovated and it's very nice. The staff is absolutely amazing and incredible. They call us if there's ever any issue, no matter how small or large. They talked to us about doing physical therapy for my dad. They're very friendly, well-trained, and attentive. They have all kinds of activities planned like birthday celebrations and watching TV. They have different things set up for them to do."

Kentwood Nursing Facility

1227 WEST WHEELER PARKWAY, Augusta, GA
$$$$
Kentwood Nursing Facility is conveniently located between two highways in Augusta, Georgia. It features private rooms, each with a refrigerator, bathtub and shower. Families have peace of mind knowing that nurses are on site 24/7, so seniors can get assistance at any time. Residents can play bingo and other games with each other for entertainment and socializing. Family members of seniors have mentioned that the food is delicious, and the entire facility seemed very clean and... (read more)

PruittHealth - Augusta

2541 Milledgeville Road, Augusta, GA
$$$$
Jenny: "I visited PruittHealth Augusta every day for 19 months for my husband. They didn't have enough staff. The room itself gets a 2. They half-heartedly mopped and did not change the bed frequently enough. The food was pretty good. They had bingo, Name That Tune, activities every day of the week, and movies. The people who ran it were really good. The staff did all they could. They were understaffed, but they were really good with the residents. The VA paid for it, but if he was ... (read more)

Amara Health Care & Rehab

2021 SCOTT ROAD, Augusta, GA
$$$$
Farglesnart: "Staff were friendly and seemed competent. Residents appeared to be well cared for and appropriately looked after. Facility was clean and looked adequate. The residents that I met outside and in the hallways were friendly and greeted me as I walked past. Security was in place to keep people out that shouldn't be there, and to prevent residents from leaving if they were no capable of taking care of themselves while outside, but there were several residents enjoying the sunny f... (read more)

Windermere Health and Rehabilitation Center

3618 J DEWEY GRAY CIRCLE, Augusta, GA
$$$$
Antonio: "Golden Living Center was good. I have nothing but great things to say about the staff. We got to interact with them because of the eclipse. The place is very clean, even the bathroom. It's perfect for a family member with Alzheimer's."

Unihealth Post-acute Care - Augusta Hills

2122 CUMMING ROAD, Augusta, GA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Richmond County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 15 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Richmond County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Richmond County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.