Nursing Homes in Pickens County

3 Communities

Wildwood Health Care

184 PIN HOOK ROAD, Talking Rock, GA
$$$$
Lynda: "At the moment, my friend is at Wildwood Health Care. They have done a great job. I'm very pleased with them. The room is large and clean, but they are four people to a room, so it's pretty crowded. That's my only complaint about it. Nevertheless, everybody has been wonderful, and they seem to take good care of my friend. She also has no complaints about the food. They have some activities, but I don't think she has participated in anything just because of her condition right... (read more)

Grandview Health Care Center

618 GENNETT DRIVE, Jasper, GA

Heritage Healthcare of Jasper

1350 EAST CHURCH STREET, Jasper, GA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pickens County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Pickens County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Pickens County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.