Nursing Homes in Perry

7 Communities

Church Home For the Aged

2470 HWY 41 N, Perry, GA
$$$$
jesse-james: "Both of my grandmothers and my mother spent their final months in the peace and comfort this facility provides with loving care. My father is now resting here in his final days. This is the best facility in Georgia far according to official reviews by the licensing agencies. It is the flagship ministry of Christ's Sanctified Holy Church and they welcome all denominations."

Summerhill

500 STANLEY STREET, Perry, GA
$$$$
Debra H.: "My father was at Summerhill in the full-skilled nursing home in a very nice private room with a big bathroom. They were great. I didn’t have any complaints. Everything was good. I’m very happy with everything. The food was great, and they had plenty of activities for those who chose to do them. They’re very caring and compassionate. "

The Lodge

200 S Kimberly Road, Warner Robins, GA
$$$$
Klarasmommy: "The Lodge is amazing! I cant express how wonderful they were to my Grandmother. She went there for rehab after an injury and the staff treated her like family. It is a beautiful facility and the food was excellent. My grandmother actually gained weight while staying there. She would rave about the dessert cart that they bring out at lunch and dinner each day. The therapy team pushed her just enough to motivate her but at the same time showing patience and compassion for her ... (read more)

Warner Robins Rehabilitation Center

1601 ELBERTA ROAD, Warner Robins, GA
$$$$
Allen1937: "I have a friend who is a resident here. She is paralyzed and totally reliant on others to care for her. They don't give her her medication on time, and take half an hour to respond to her calls to the nurses station. She also has a roommate who intercepts the attendants when they do come claiming that it was she who called them. This puts her life in danger. "

Fort Valley Healthcare Center

604 BLUEBIRD BOULEVARD, Fort Valley, GA
$$$$
Lawrence: "My mother-in-law is at Fort Valley Health and Rehab which is an older nursing home. The staff is excellent and very good. They have entertainment and Bingo, and the food is excellent."

Jeffersonville Health & Rehab

113 Spring Valley Drive, Warner Robins, GA

Church Home Rehabilitation & Healthcare

2470 U.S. 41 N, Fort Valley, GA
$$$$
Church Home is a nursing community with 100 residences in Perry, GA that includes a state of the art short term rehabilitation known as LifeSpring. RLA provides management services for this church owned community helping it to deliver on its mission to provide seniors in central Georgia with access to the highest quality of nursing and rehabilitation care.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Perry area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Perry area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Perry area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.