Nursing Homes in Lowndes County

4 Communities

Pruitthealth Crestwood

415 Pendleton Place, Valdosta, GA
1 review
Caring92785250: "My husband was in Crestwood Nursing Home for 2 months from July to September. He’s been there 3 times. The staff was good. We had some issues with the CNAs and also a couple of the nurses, but we handled those problems with the director, and they were corrected. It’s an older building, but it’s in good condition. They had a water problem in his bathroom, and they fixed that. He was in a private room, and it had a big closet. It had a bathroom with a tub, a seat and a bed. I... (read more)

Heritage Healthcare at Holly Hill

413 Pendleton Place, Valdosta, GA
1 review
Paris1: "Holly Hill was very joyous!! The are so chippery there. I called them Happy Hill instead of Holly Hill while I was there laughs. Great environment and I liked that they let me tour the whole place...NO BOUNDARIES!! Thats gives you confidence in feeling that there is nothing to hide if your loved one is there. "

Pruitthealth Valdosta

2501 North Ashley Street, Valdosta, GA
1 review
Paris1: "A slight odor the moment you walk in the door...nothing super serious but jus a little sour scent. That doesnt mean the place is filthy, it could be something minor. Staff was friendly and courteous. I dont want to discourage anyone away from this place but it needs a little more effort to make it a great place. I will say that the clients I met seemed to be very happy being there though, I even got a chance to talk & eat with some of them and they were actually pretty comic... (read more)

Heritage Healthcare at Lakehaven

410 EAST NORTHSIDE DRIVE, Valdosta, GA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lowndes County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lowndes County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Lowndes County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.