Nursing Homes in Fairburn

10 Communities

Fairburn Health Care Center

178 WEST CAMPBELLTON STREET, Fairburn, GA
$$$$
Crystal4791: "Let me start by saying this place completely changed my expectations of a "Nursing Home". I thought NH or rehab facilities were old, decrepit, with people wasting away. Fairburn HealthCare Center was nothing like this. All resident were up in wheelchairs or walking about and socializing. My mother was on the "new" hallway where the facility stated all rehab to home patients went. It was clean, accommodating, and active. Therapy got my mother from breakfast and started therap... (read more)

PruittHealth - Fairburn

7560 Butner Road, Fairburn, GA
$$$$
EdHatt: "DO NOT SEND YOUR LOVED ONE HERE! They will not get proper care. The place is full of people who put a nice face on for family visitors, but all they want is your insurance money. Dad was there for 3 weeks recovering from a hip fracture, he also has Parkinson's and dementia. They had his medication schedule messed up for two solid weeks, which prevented him from being able to get effective PT. We complained continually about the importance of his med schedule. After two weeks... (read more)

Unihealth Post-acute Care - Fairburn

7560 BUTNER ROAD, Fairburn, GA

Riverdale Place Care and Rehabilitation Center

315 UPPER RIVERDALE ROAD, Riverdale, GA
1 review
tinnie: "honesty caring devoted loving loves their work "

Christian City Conv Center

7300 LESTER ROAD, Union City, GA
$$$$
Sandra: "Christian City was more for older patients who had dementia. They don't give them a hard time. It was an older, clean community, and we were impressed with it at first. When my husband got there, he was aggressive, and we had to make other arrangements. The staff was very nice and concerned but not trained to handle someone who gets physical when having outbursts. They would call me every day for the last three days that he was there to get me to come get him and take him to... (read more)

Southland Health and Rehabilitation

151 WISDOM ROAD, Peachtree City, GA
$$$$
joybugs1974: "If you are worried about putting your loved one here because you've read a few bad reviews, I am here to ease your mind! My Mom is currently at Southland and I couldn't feel more comfortable with my choice. I, like you, woke up at 2 am and read those reviews and was scared to death I had made a mistake. I even visited other rehabs and I'm glad I did because it made me even more secure with my decision. The facility is very clean, the staff is genuine and nice as can be. Ther... (read more)

Bonterra Nursing Center

2801 FELTON DRIVE, East Point, GA
$$$$
Boa123: "this place is a rip off. The service is poor. The staff is definatley not qualified. They leave the patients unattended that is not able to walk or process with their process. They do have a therapy session there that is very limited. The administatrative team does not give the family members enough information on the patient that is in the facility. The facility is a nursing home, as well as therapeutic. If it is not mentioned about the therapy, they will be billed by... (read more)

Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

110 Brandywine Boulevard, Fayetteville, GA
$$$$
Coopdon: "My advice is to stay away from this place. Staff is not very professional. Rehab personnel are good but others do every thing they can to avoid taking responsibility for anything. "

Arrowhead Healthcare

239 ARROWHEAD BOULEVARD, Jonesboro, GA
1 review
KathyAnnH: "My step dad has been at Arrowhead for rehab after having a stroke three weeks ago , and his experience has been just terrible. He was not given rehab two weekdays in a row, and on at least one occasion, he was left in his bed and soiled his bedlinens and clothing and was not attended to until I asked for assistance when I paid him a visit. He fell out of his wheelchair and did not get help for 15-20 minutes. The facility is dingy, dark, and depressing. I would never use this... (read more)

College Park Health Care Center

1765 Temple Avenue, College Park, GA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fairburn area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Fairburn area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 nursing homes communities in the Fairburn area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.