Nursing Homes in Cumming

3 Communities

Cumming Nursing Center

2775 CASTLEBERRY ROAD, Cumming, GA
$$$$
Casey K: "The staff is amazing! They are friendly and welcoming. They check in often to make sure you have what you need. The food is good. They have a beautiful couryard to hang out in. I am very pleased with everything about this place!"

Chestnut Ridge Nsg & Rehab Ctr

125 SAMARITAN DRIVE, Cumming, GA
$$$$
AETNA25: "I enjoy this facility, my brother receives great care by wonderful people. They need more help with upgrades as the building is old, but the staff are friendly and communicate with me every time my brother needs something."

Unihealth Post-Acute Care - Lanier

2451 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Buford, GA
$$$$
Gtophil: "Not very pleasant. Always has bad smells. Understaffed. Food is subpar . Most residwnts can't chew the food they serve. Residents sit with dirty depends for too long without attention. Employees are to busy with there phones to help residents. Only a hand full of good workers are there and they usually dont last long from doing most of the jobs. Could be a better place with the right employees and management that take pride in there job."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cumming area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cumming area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Cumming area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.