Nursing Homes in Zephyrhills

3 Communities

Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center

7350 Dairy Road , Zephyrhills, FL
$$$$
Not to satified: "My husband was a resident in Fl Health and Rehab. He had a stroke and he was unable to use the entire right side of his body. The staff ignored me when I told them my husband was sick, they said he was fine. At four in the morning I was woken up with a phone call telling me that the Rehab Center was transferring my husband to the hospital because he had a temp of 104. Later found out it was a urinary tract infection. I feel if the staff had paid attention to my warning,... (read more)

Heartland of Zephyrhills

38220 Henry Drive , Zephyrhills, FL
$$$$
Disappointed @ Heartland: " I choose this facility because of the 5 star rating, I should have done more research on what it takes to earn this rating. This facility on paper is great in reality it was an awful. My mother was there for short term rehabilitation. She came directly from hospital setting, None if the orders for follow up with specialists doctors were provided even though they were ordered. I asked several times had she been seen by certain doctors. The nurses would just say the doctor ha... (read more)

Zephyr Haven Health and Rehab Center

38250 A Avenue , Zephyrhills, FL
$$$$
Caring75961350: "I would have gone to Zephyr Haven if I had to. The atmosphere was very dark and it would have been depressing for me honestly. I have a lot of trouble with my sinuses and when I visited this facility, I could smell mold. I couldn't see it anywhere, but I could smell it. Also their rooms weren't nearly as spacious as the other place. Regarding the staff though, they were very nice and very friendly. They answered all my questions. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Zephyrhills area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Zephyrhills area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Zephyrhills area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.