Nursing Homes in Titusville

3 Communities

Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

2225 Knox Mcrae Dr, Titusville, FL
$$$$
Patricia: "My husband is in Royal Oaks right now and so far it's very nice. He's in for rehab right now and they have continuous care. They always have activities, like a singer came in, they play bingo, there's a few games, and ice cream socials. The place is very nice and clean."

Vista Manor

1550 Jess Parrish Court , Titusville, FL
$$$$
cheryl marie: "My Mother-in-law was there for 3 weeks. I was totally disappointed with the care , as well as the cleaning of the rooms. I find it hard to believe the residents are only allowed to shower twice a week. When there are some who soil them self badly and should have showers. I have pictures of my mother-in-laws rest room. of dirty vents soap dispenser fallen off the wall dirt all over floor. corners.. Your residents wait any way were from 45 to a hour after they ring the buzze... (read more)

Titusville Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

1705 Jess Parrish Court , Titusville, FL
$$$$
inot: "I had to give one star because zero was not an option. I My mother, unfortunately, was a patient there after having a stroke. The services SUCKED. The staff was under orders from doctor to turn her every 2 hours to prevent bedsores. They ignored orders and did not turn her often enough, if at all. She developed a bedsore on her lower back. Again, after it was not taken care of properly, the sore got so large i could have put my fist in it. Mom was transferred to another fa... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Titusville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 20 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Titusville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Titusville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.