Nursing Homes in Tallahassee

9 Communities

Westminister Oaks Retirement

4449 Meandering Way, Tallahassee, FL
$$$$
Westminster Oaks Retirement is located on the east side of Tallahassee, about a block away from the Miccosukee Greenway and its walking trails. Residents and visitors enjoy a set of amenities that includes access to classes from nearby Florida State University, a fitness center and a heated swimming pool. Residents appreciate the selection of high-quality meals in the dining room as well as the cleanliness and size of the living areas. Residents also give the facility high pr... (read more)

HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tallahassee

1675 Riggins Road, Tallahassee, FL
$$$$
Mis Dee's Family: "We cannot praise Health South enough for their fine staff, great accommodations, meals and most of all the very best care. Our 94 year old mother, broke her hip, and there were some who thought we should more or less give up on her. Not, Health South, despite being deaf and blind in one eye, a hip surgery and dementia, they helped her walk again. She came in on a Thursday evening from TMH, by the next Monday, she was doing 28 mph for 12 minutes on the exercise bike! Soon... (read more)

Centre Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center

2255 Centerville Road , Tallahassee, FL
$$$$
Biscuit: "Horrible place. If you love your family member or friend don’t go here. My experience was pretty much neglect. No one seems to be interested in patients. I arrived late afternoon on Friday I was given two a bologna sandwich nothing on it and water as a meal. I asked for my pain medicine as my leg was broken they said it was lost. Later that night I rang to get help to the bathroom and my roommate rang and 30 mins later someone sacting discussed that I bothered her even thou... (read more)

Heritage Healthcare Center

3101 GINGER DRIVE, Tallahassee, FL
$$$$
L Snapp: "My mother lived in an ALF for 7 years and until the last year when it changed ownership, it was wonderful. But since March of this year, she had a terrible accident and went to the hospital, rehab and then another ALF. In 6 months, her health declined, she withdrew and I didnt know what to do. Heritage Health Care has been amazing. The facility is clean, the nurses are attentive and the staff care for the residents with kindness, allowing for their dignity. They treatme... (read more)

Tallahassee Memorial Outpatient Rehabilitation Center

1425 Village Square Blvd., Suite 3, Tallahassee, FL
1 review
Nancy335561: "My mom was at Tallahassee Memorial Rehab for about 40 days. Mom never complained about the food or anything. She just wanted to go home, but unfortunately she can't anymore. They offer activities and physical therapy. "

Tallahassee Memorial Hospital Extended Care

1609 Medical Drive , Tallahassee, FL
$$$$
Anne103750650: "My grandfather went to Tallahassee Memorial Rehab Center, and it was an excellent facility. He was there for about 2 to 3 months. I would recommend them because they have a great physical, occupational, and speech therapy program. "

Seven Hills Health & Rehabilitation Center

3333 Capital Medical Boulevard, Tallahassee, FL
$$$$
N.F.: "We went to Seven Hills Health and Rehab Center, and we were very impressed with it. It was clean, the staff was very kind, very nice, and it was older, but it did not smell. The manager sat down and talked to us, and we realized my mother wasn't at that point where she could move in. It was more a hospital setting."

Miracle Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Inc

1329 Abraham Street, Tallahassee, FL
$$$$
angrywife: "The new wing is what they took us to when we toured the facility. Where they put my husband was horrible! The bed was rusted, the dresser broken, they refused to use the depends I brought from home and placed towels between his legs to pee on. I have photos! One day in November, it was cold and raining, I came in to find him in bed naked with just a sheet, shaking from cold and the window open. He was on a 24 hour feeding tube, that was always off or empty. What a night... (read more)

Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee

1650 Phillips Road, Tallahassee, FL
$$$$
Judy: "I went to Consulate Health Care of Tallahassee for rehab. A section of it is for nursing home, and another section is for rehab. The most exciting thing when I first got there was the fact that the bed goes up and down so I can get to my wheelchair. That was really good. I felt like they were understaffed and overworked. It wasn't too bad, and part of it was that I could do some things for myself. It also depends on which aide happens to have your home that week. They were s... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Tallahassee area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 65 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Tallahassee area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Tallahassee area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.