Nursing Homes in Sarasota County

yrs

Village on the Isle

920 Tamiami Trail South, Venice, FL
$$$$
Lorraine: "My mom was at Village on the Isle for rehab. It was a different feel because she had to share a room. Nevertheless, the staff was wonderful and went above and beyond for us. We had some things we're dealing, but they helped us out. The food was not as good as where she is now. Activities were a little bit different because my mom was doing more physical therapy. It was a different atmosphere but good as well. The physical therapy seemed good. The cost was covered by insuranc... (read more)

Bay Village of Sarasota

8400 Vamo Road, Sarasota, FL
$$$$
Refund Plans: 50% of Entrance Fee; 25% Refund after 3 years (Price: 71% of Entrance Fee) Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Glenridge on Palmer Ranch

7333 Scotland Way, Sarasota, FL
$$$$
Refund Plans: 95% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refund (Price: 75% of Entrance Fee); Declining Balance at 1% per mo. for 100 mos. (Price: 66% of Entrance Fee). Also offer fee-for-service contract.

Pines of Sarasota

1501 N. Orange Avenue, Sarasota, FL
$$$$
Joy: "The rehab at Pines of Sarasota was great. The staff was very friendly, pleasant, and accommodating. They were concerned and very helpful. My mom has a private room, and it was nice. It’s an older facility and has been around for a while, but it’s clean and comfortable. The food wasn’t as good though. The physical therapy and the OT were excellent."

HarborChase of Venice

950 Pinebrook Road, Venice, FL
$$$$
Jennifer Sites: "I was extremely disappointed and concerned by the poor care given to my elderly friend and neighbor who was a recent client of both Harbor Chase assisted living and then Harbor Chase skilled nursing. My husband and I are both retired medical professionals and it is beyond comprehension that this patient was ever accepted as an assisted living client. He needed far more comprehensive medical care than could be provided in that environment. On one of my visits, I pressed hi... (read more)

Sarasota Memorial Nursing and Rehabilitation Cente

5640 RAND BLVD, Sarasota, FL
$$$$
jeanieno: "I could not have asked for a better place for my Mom. EVERY MEMBER of the staff is caring and compassionate and understanding when a family member is overwhelmed. "

Sarasota Bay Club

1301 North Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL

Brookdale Palmer Ranch

5111 Palmer Ranch Parkway, Sarasota, FL
$$$$
Brookdale Palmer Ranch is located in a cozy, secluded area of Sarasota, allowing residents to live peacefully on the facility's large, lush property. The friendly staff meet and exceed expectations with their top-notch care and drive to make every resident feel at home. Team members take the time to learn about all residents' needs and interests. The impressive amenities, spacious rooms and high-quality dining options are just a few of the many positive things mentioned about... (read more)

Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Sarasota

6400 Edgelake Drive, Sarasota, FL
$$$$
LMG_: "This place is the best!!! My 25 year old son was admitted here after being in a an induced coma at Death(Health) Central Hospital in Orlando. We never thought he would walk or talk again after they removed him from the ventilator after 10 long days. They were going to Trach him but I insisted to that administration to have him moved to another hospital. Interesting how they can suddenly remove him from the ventilator when their next plan was to Trach him...Health South was ... (read more)

Plymouth Harbor, Inc

700 John Ringling Blvd, Sarasota, FL

At A Glance

Sarasota County area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 32 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $3,650 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sarasota County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 92 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Sarasota County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 32 nursing homes communities in the Sarasota County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.