Nursing Homes in Santa Rosa County

3 Communities

Bay Breeze Senior Living and Rehabilitation Center

3387 Gulf Breeze Parkway, Gulf Breeze, FL
$$$$
bda86: "I'm never very comfortable in these types of facilities, but I'm no less comfortable in Bay Breeze than anywhere else. My great-aunt is happy there (severe developmental disabilities) and the facility itself is clean and well kept. I can just never get over the smell. It's so antiseptic and barely covers the odors of older people no longer in control of their own bodies. But they seem to generally care about the residents and know them fairly well. They constantly have activ... (read more)

Santa Rosa Health & Rehabilitation Center

5386 BROAD STREET, Milton, FL
1 review
AnaCarolina: "The Santa Rosa Health and Rehab Center is very nice. I would recommend it to anyone looking for quality senior care in a convenient location.  When I toured the facility in Dec 2011, the first thing I noticed was the grounds. The lawn is well manicured and the simple landscaping  appropriate. Upon entering the facility, the lobby was clean and had no foul odors. Two residents standing at the nurse's station waved to me. They appeared well groomed and were being attended b... (read more)

Sandy Ridge Health And Rehabilitation

5360 Glover Lane, Milton, FL
$$$$
mls7469: "Disappointed in the care my relative is being shown. When I ask questions of the staff I am told to speak to the administrator. I spent several hours observing the staff to see some (not all) hanging out in the hall talking to each other. When I asked a staff member how her day was going, she answered I’m tired. My relative was ignored and not dressed or given a bath. I spoke up but feel I was only being placated with words. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Santa Rosa County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Santa Rosa County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Santa Rosa County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.