Nursing Homes in Putnam County

4 Communities

Palatka Health Care Center

110 KAY LARKIN DR, Palatka, FL
$$$$
Wendy: "My husband was at Palatka Health Care Center for rehab. They were very nice, very thorough, and very professional. It was very clean. I was impressed. They had bingo and cards. They have a unit all set up for Alzheimer's, but there's no space available for him there now. We had lunch there and it was very good. The staff was very friendly, very helpful, and there were lots of them. He was there for a week."

Lakewood Nursing Center

100 N Lake St, Crescent City, FL
1 review
klmnn7: "My grandfather spent nearly two months at Lakewood and I was there nearly every day to personally view the day to days at Lakewood. Lakewood is an excellent facility with qualified, skilled nursing staff that is very caring. From their receptionist, to the dining staff, to the administration, Lakewood goes above and beyond to make the residents and family feel welcome and well taken care of. My grandfather went into hospice while at Lakewood and passed away there. The st... (read more)

Crestwood Nursing Center

501 S Palm Avenue, Palatka, FL

Putnam Community Medical Center

HIGHWAY 20 WEST DRAWER 778, Palatka, FL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Putnam County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Putnam County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Putnam County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.