Nursing Homes in Orange Park

30 Communities

Signature Healthcare of Orange Park

2029 Professional Center Drive, Orange Park, FL
$$$$
Mr. H: "Wonderful care wonderful staff. Was there for rehab after knee replacement. Can't thank Signature enough for the great care and getting me moving again! God Bless!! "

Life Care Center at Wells Crossing

355 Crossing Blvd, Orange Park, FL
$$$$
CarlG: "When i volunteered at this facility i had the privilege to get a tour of the kitchen area. Which is very important in defining the health risks for the residents, and everything looked clean and organized, also the workers were using their thermometers, we played Bingo with the residents, and had service on Sundays, the nurses seem to be nice, "most of them". I just wish there was some more activities to do like other different games for them to play, but overall the place ... (read more)

Life Care Center of Orange Park

2145 Kingsley Ave, Orange Park, FL
$$$$
daughther : "Nursing home looks great to visitors, but is not what it seems. Food is decent. Activities for residents are okay if they are taken to them. UNDERSTAFFED, especially at nite when people aren’t visiting. The care is terrible for residents who are bedridden. My mother was there, and I went bf work and afterwards. Mixups with medicine and my mom almost died twice, bc she was coughing up blood. Nurses said it was chocolate she had eaten. No one would take her to bathroom. N... (read more)

Heartland Health Care Center Orange Park

570 Wells Road , Orange Park, FL
$$$$
RoseLady: "I wanted to take the time to thank everyone at Heartland of Orange Park for taking such good care of my husband. He had many issues that they had to handle daily and they were competent, caring, loving and absolutely wonderful to him. Everyone in the facility went above and beyond to make his experience an exceptional stay. I have to admit I was very tough on them but they treated me with the utmost respect and truly understood that my goal and theirs was the same - to ge... (read more)

Doctors Lake of Orange Park

833 Kingsley Ave, Orange Park, FL
$$$$
John: "My wife is at Oak View Rehabilitation Center, and her doctor is a few blocks away. The staff member is good, and I really like her, but at times they are understaffed. They don't have rehab people on the weekend. She hates the food."

Consulate Health Care of Orange Park

1215 Kingsley Avenue, Orange Park, FL
$$$$
Liz726371: "Consulate Health Care of Orange Park was friendly. They had activities and a nice dining room. The rooms were nice. "

The Terrace at Fleming Island

1125 FLEMING PLANTATION BLVD, Orange Park, FL

Westminster Woods on Julington Creek

25 State Road 13, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
beachguy: "really liked this location as it offers the best of everything. From fine dining and golf to museums, beaches, nightlife and entertainment to football games. The proximity to Westminster Woods, Julington Creek, and St. Johns River make great places to explore, picnic and take nature walks. The dining options offer a variety of fresh, healthy foods that looked and smelled delicious. Snacks are available all day every day. The communal activity rooms are all nicely sized and... (read more)

The Coves at River Garden

11401 Old Saint Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Happy Visitor121027950: "We visited River Garden. It was very good. We had seen the people who lived there and they seemed to like it. The staff seemed very nice and they had adequate room for me and my wife. They had a room that they used in different time for different things like bingo. "

Riverwood Nursing Center

2802 Parental Home , Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Gary574511: "Riverwood has rehab, and the living facilities are good. My mom stayed there for six years before she passed away. It has a higher standard of nurses and a lovely dining area. Her room was spacious with two beds. The employees are very passionate with their patients. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Orange Park area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 23 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Orange Park area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 30 nursing homes communities in the Orange Park area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.