Nursing Homes in Orange County

33 Communities

Savannah Court of Maitland

1301 W MAITLAND BLVD, Maitland, FL
$$$$
Savannah Court of Maitland, senior assisted living community can accommodate just over 100 residents and is full of vibrant activity while offering a warm and comfortable feel throughout. Savannah Cove skilled nursing and rehabilitation center is small and intimate allowing optimal care for just under 40 residents. The entire community offers personal services to all residents, their families and our guests. Savannah Court and Savannah Cove campus in Maitland is a luxurious ... (read more)

Winter Park Towers

1111 S. Lakemont Avenue, Winter Park, FL
$$$$
Located in Winter Park, Florida, Winter Park Towers is just moments from Lake Berry and has convenient access to the Orlando VA Medical Center. Visitors praise this facility's clean, spacious rooms and the beautiful, well-maintained grounds. According to guests, the community offers restaurant-style dining, and the food is very good. Residents say the facility has an outdoor tennis court, a great gym, a nice activities room with a pool table and a bus to transport them to loc... (read more)
yrs

Westminster Towers Orlando

70 S Lucerne Circle West , Orlando, FL
$$$$
Deeann2: "Westminster Towers has long-term and dementia/memory unit care. The staff seems very friendly, helpful, informative, and welcoming. My father is very comfortable there. They have a rehab unit that seems to help him a lot. The rooms are semi-private with private rooms available but at a higher cost. His room seems to be comfortable. It is homey and spacious, not a sterile atmosphere. The food is more cafeteria style, but they do have several choices. This facility is probably... (read more)

Health Central Park

411 NORTH DILLARD STREET, Winter Garden, FL
$$$$
Herb H.: "My mother was there both for rehab and for long term care. This place is a place of love and caring. My mother eventually passed away. The care given both during her living there and during her death process was a blessing from God. I was there throughout the nights and watched the care and attention to the residents. It was terrific. The residents are constantly changed. Bedding is constantly renewed. The infirm are constantly moved and watched over . Many of the CNA's and... (read more)

Guardian Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

2500 W Church Street, Suite 7, Orlando, FL
$$$$
Dick E.: "When my mother fell and needed round the clock care and therapy we chose Guardian Care and have been completely satisfied with the quality of care she receives. The staff is very professional and beyond that they care about the people in their care and its not just a job but a family . We looked at other facilities but there really was no decision to make . Mom has settled in and really loves the staff and attention she receives. There will come a time in all families when ... (read more)

Life Care Center of Orlando

3211 ROUSE ROAD, Orlando, FL
$$$$
flanha: "My grandma was here for about a month and I was very pleasantly surprised with the type of care and services she received. She had been at 2 facilities like this before and had horrible experiences. We were so wary of placing her in another facility but I am so glad we selected Life Care Orlando. I would recommend this place to any one who is worried about finding a place for their loved ones. "

Solaris HealthCare Windermere

4875 Cason Cove Drive, Orlando, FL
$$$$
Mebabie364-disappointed : "Reason for such a low rating is they do not know how to dispense medicine to the patients . My is Mother a patient there and several times they have forgotten and have given the wrong dosage. She is on medications that require to be taken as scheduled and they never seem to get it right. Either they forget to reoreder or the pharmacy doesn't arrive as promised. None of the nurses read the patients medical notes when changes occur. Several times I've had to meet with them and... (read more)

Quality Health Of Orange County

12751 W Colonial Drive, Winter Garden, FL
$$$$
Carroll123: "I was patient at this facility and i would love to let everyone know they were top notch i would rate them at a 10 out of 10, they provided great rehabilitation services, i loved the nursing staff and the meals were very good. Very flexible to accommodate me. I would recommend this facility to everyone. I even enjoyed the activities programs. If i were ever to be a permanent resident i am choosing them. "

Metro West Nursing and Rehab Center

5900 Westgate Drive, Orlando, FL
$$$$
Watching out from Mom!: "Thank you Metro West Nursing & Rehab Team for the excellent job you did with my mother who was there with you for about 3-weeks for therapy after knee surgery. The facility was clean and the staff so knowledgeable, helpful and caring. I must admit I was concerned about leaving my mother in the hands of a Skilled Nursing Facility buy so glad I brought her to Metro West. It is no wonder that your facility is a Joint Commission Approved facility. My mother is doing so wel... (read more)

Florida Living Center

3355 E SEMORAN BLVD, Apopka, FL
$$$$
Florida Living Center is an assisted living facility located in Apopka, Florida, near Mirror Lake and within a mile of many restaurants. The facility gets high marks for its staff, whom visitors describe as awesome, caring people. Visitors make note of the facility's activities, such as movie nights and card games, as well as prayer services for a variety of faiths. Residents can shop online or email family with free high-speed Wi-Fi and the on-site computer workstation, and ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Orange County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 155 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Orange County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 33 nursing homes communities in the Orange County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.