Nursing Homes in North Miami Beach

49 Communities

North Beach Rehabilitation Center

2201 NE 170th St, North Miami Beach, FL
$$$$
Distrubed: "This is the worst facility a person can place a loved one in need. My mother was transported to the facility straight from the hospital after having hip surgery. The staff is rude and not attentive to their patients needs This facility improperly discharged my mom without sufficient notification to family members. They also dropped her home late in the evening at around 9pm without her walker, wheelchair and left her at the front door like a piece of package, when no one w... (read more)

Aventura Plaza Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

1800 NE 168TH Street, North Miami Beach, FL
$$$$
t1960o: "I was not impressed with staff or facilities. My mother's care was lacking. They did not give her her proper dose medications. They claimed they gave her all her meds ,when they didn't. different doses different days, times. Poor food choices, not heart healthy. After heart surgery ,was anemic, but staff kept taking (almost daily ) vials of blood for testing. Stopped giving her blood pressure meds because considered her pressure low. Her Cardiologist had insisted they kee... (read more)

Watercrest Care Center

16650 W DIXIE HWY, North Miami Beach, FL
1 review
Nice Person1: "I don’t like Watercrest Care Centre. For someone who has a wheelchair, their shared room is not big enough. I cannot do anything in my wheelchair. I can't reach anything. There are some nice and good people, but there are also some that are not so nice and impatient. I'm also not getting the medical treatment here that I am supposed to get. They have different activities for their residents, like bingo, and they also have trips. "

Epworth Village Retirement Community

5300 W 16th Ave, Hialeah, FL
$$$$
Epworth Village Retirement Community is located near Westland Mall in Hialeah, Florida, close to the Palmetto Expressway. Family members appreciate how well their loved ones are treated by the facility's wonderful staff. They also frequently comment on the numerous activities that residents can enjoy, such as bingo, movies, art classes and trips to the casino and mall. Other highlights mentioned include the good food, well-kept grounds and nicely decorated activity rooms and ... (read more)

Douglas Gardens Hospice, Inc.

5200 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL
$$$$
Margarita Testa: "My experience with MJHS has been nothing but excellent, from day 1. They have become a family to me and my parents and I have great peace of mind knowing that they are in the best possible place with caring and professional people around them at all times. I visited several facilities as I was looking for a place for both my parents. Dad has advanced Alzheimer's and mom has had several strokes, dementia, and breast cancer, among other things. My one and only choice was al... (read more)

Vi at Aventura

19333 West Country Club Drive, Aventura, FL
$$$$
Vi at Aventura is located close to Interstate 95 with nearby access to Founders Park, Aventura Mall and Golden Beach. According to guests, the scenic city and ocean views from the facility are breathtaking. Relatives give the community excellent reviews for the delicious meals and modern, spacious apartments, each with a balcony or patio. This facility is also complimented for its polite, attentive staff. Vi at Aventura offers resort-style amenities such as a swimming pool an... (read more)

Regents Park at Aventura

18905 NE 25th Avenue, Aventura, FL
$$$$
Cosimo: "My wife moved into Regents Park, and she's getting good care. I don't have complaints. The location is good, close to my home, and the grounds are kept very well. They have a nice garden. She's in a shared room. It's a well-run facility, and the CNAs and nurses are considerate."

Hialeah Convalescent Home

190 W 28th Street, Hialeah, FL
1 review
Anonymous105990150: "I am very happy with Hialeah Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. They have 24-hour service, and they attend to my father very well. They have all kinds of therapy, and they also have activities like bingo and domino. The staff is very good and very respectful. They are all licensed, and they treat him with care. "

Memorial Rehabilitation Institute at Memorial Regional Hospital South

3600 Washington Street, Hollywood, FL
1 review
SK085768: "The staff at Memorial Rehabilitation was excellent and did a great job. I am walking again. The living quarters were not great but good. I liked the food. Everything was good there. I absolutely enjoyed it. They're very caring. They had a guitar player that came in, which was about it for entertainment. "

Alexander Nininger State Veterans Nursing Home

8401 West Cypress Drive , Pembroke Pines, FL
$$$$
LarryGNY: "The staff is very good and caring. They have made it bearable for our Father to be away from us. I would recommend this facility."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the North Miami Beach area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of nursing homes communities in the North Miami Beach area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 49 nursing homes communities in the North Miami Beach area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.