Nursing Homes in Monticello

Brynwood Center

1656 SOUTH JEFFERSON STREET, Monticello, FL
$$$$
1 review
Mike B: "My mother was in Brynwood Center for rehab for a little over 20 days. It was terrible. The food was bad. The staff was grouchy. They were just trying to push you over into the nursing home. I didn't like that nor management. Their main objective was thatmshe was supposed to gain weight. She probably lost seven or eight pounds when she was in there. I wouldn't recommend that place to anybody. I would never take her there again. The facility was average and wasn't really dirty... (read more)

Cross Landing Health and Rehabilitation Center

1780 N Jefferson St, Monticello, FL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Monticello area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Monticello area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Monticello area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.