Nursing Homes in Milton

3 Communities

Santa Rosa Health & Rehabilitation Center

5386 BROAD STREET, Milton, FL
1 review
AnaCarolina: "The Santa Rosa Health and Rehab Center is very nice. I would recommend it to anyone looking for quality senior care in a convenient location.  When I toured the facility in Dec 2011, the first thing I noticed was the grounds. The lawn is well manicured and the simple landscaping  appropriate. Upon entering the facility, the lobby was clean and had no foul odors. Two residents standing at the nurse's station waved to me. They appeared well groomed and were being attended b... (read more)

Sandy Ridge Health And Rehabilitation

5360 Glover Lane, Milton, FL
$$$$
mls7469: "Disappointed in the care my relative is being shown. When I ask questions of the staff I am told to speak to the administrator. I spent several hours observing the staff to see some (not all) hanging out in the hall talking to each other. When I asked a staff member how her day was going, she answered I’m tired. My relative was ignored and not dressed or given a bath. I spoke up but feel I was only being placated with words. "

Azalea Trace

10100 Hillview Drive, Pensacola, FL
$$$$
Residents of Azalea Trace in Pensacola, Florida, praise this community for the delicious meals, and especially for the formal service at dinner. Friends and family are welcomed and residents can accompany them off-site when they choose. Planned activities are very popular, including Bingo night and church services. Respectful assistance is given to those who need help with daily living tasks, bathroom aid, redirection and reminders. The apartments are comfortably appointed an... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Milton area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Milton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Milton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.