Nursing Homes in Lakeland

20 Communities

The Estates at Carpenters

1001 Carpenter's Way, Lakeland, FL
$$$$
The Estates at Carpenters is located in a prime location of Lakeland, near the beautiful Lake Gibson and a wide selection of shops and restaurants. The facility offers residents spacious rooms with homey furnishings and access to around-the-clock care. Residents enjoy a range of activities such as games, walking groups and water aerobics in the on-site swimming pool. The Estates also has other amenities such as an exercise room and a woodworking room, and the facility provide... (read more)

Florida Presbyterian Homes

16 LAKE HUNTER DRIVE, Lakeland, FL
$$$$
Florida Presbyterian Homes is a lakefront assisted living community in sunny Lakeland, Florida. Visitors appreciate that the facility is very clean and well organized, and they recently added new independent living apartments. Residents enjoy the facility's annual indoor yard sale and the monthly community breakfast held to cultivate relationships. Public transportation is provided so residents can get out into the community and explore. Loved ones can enjoy peace of mind tha... (read more)

Lakeland Hills Center

610 E Bella Vista St, Lakeland, FL
1 review
George: "The staff at Lakeland Hills Center is pretty good. I'm happy with it and my brother who's a resident is happy as well. He has a TV which he enjoys. They also go to places all the time, like to Walmart, or department stores, and all that."

Palm Terrace of Lakeland

1919 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL
$$$$
Anthinc: "First my boss's Mom stayed there but she was neglected. Bed sores, She was not cleaned properly. She took her out of the home. Now my niece's Mom is in the hospital for many different health reasons but she also has bed sores. What is the deal??Both her daughter's live out of state so in my opinion no able to check more likely more health issues. "

Oakbridge Healthcare Center

3110 OAKBRIDGE BLVD EAST, Lakeland, FL
$$$$
gort: "I was in here for one week in February 2017. I was rehabbing from a stroke and found the rehab people to be excellent. As far as the rest of the facility it was not so great. It was obvious to me the staff was not capable of handling all the patients in their charge. I left after only a week and finished my rehab at home much to the dismay of I guess the administrator who wanted me to stay. "

Valencia Hills Health And Rehabilitation Center

1350 Sleepy Hill Rd, Lakeland, FL
$$$$
FedUPSister: "My sister has been in Valencia for the past 8 months, at first it seemed like a very good place for her to be in. All of a sudden she lost her clothes twice, had a very valuable item broke and hidden, she DOES NOT see her doctor, nor is she referred to her doctor when needed. The business staff is very rude and direct in their speaking when it comes to finances. I would highly tell anyone to keep looking..............my sister can be a pain in the rear, but cant we all? I... (read more)

Wedgewood Healthcare Center

1010 CARPENTERS WAY, Lakeland, FL
$$$$
Mrs Riedt: "If you care about yourself or your family member, DO NOT GO TO THIS FACILITY! I live out of state, and had to return home before he went into this place. Before I arrived in FL, the hospital staff was very gracious and called me daily with any changes, that was certainly not the case at Wedgwood, if they did answer when I called, be prepared to be on hold, I timed it once for minutes before the nurse came to the phone, basically she was no help, she knew nothing about my f... (read more)

Highlands Lake Center

4240 LAKELAND HIGHLANDS RD, Lakeland, FL
$$$$
NotSoFastYa'll: "Constantly changing the rules or guidelines to adhere to their way of life or to what makes them feel best at ease. However it's not the same policy that corporate carries on file for their facility. They don't have it together at all. "

Consulate Health Care of Lake Parker

2020 W Lake Parker Drive, Lakeland, FL
$$$$
Gorman52: "I want to share my experience at Lake Parker. Its going to be a long one, but I hope those researching rehab/care facilities will take the time to read. Because I was in your shoes. I understand how much these reviews can affect your decision to send a loved one here. I did not HAVE a choice. After a long hospital stay, my father was transferred to an "acute" care facility for further treatment and rehab. After a few weeks there, his insurance (Florida Blue) felt he n... (read more)

Consulate Health Care of Lakeland

5245 N Socrum Loop Road, Lakeland, FL
$$$$
unhappiness: "I went in after having knee replacement surgery. I would have to beg for my pain meds. It took 2 days to get my heart and blood pressure meds. If it had not been for one wonderful nurse Jessica I would not have gotten them then. Please don't put your love ones here. The night I left it took over 4 hours to get my pain meds."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lakeland area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 60 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lakeland area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 20 nursing homes communities in the Lakeland area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.