Nursing Homes in Lake Wales

12 Communities

Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales

730 N Scenic Hwy, Lake Wales, FL
$$$$
Caring020423: "Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales was an older building, but it was the care that they gave to my mom that mattered to me. When she put her light on, there was somebody within a couple of minutes. When she needed something, they immediately tried to find someone who could help her. And they let us know about it. We ate there with her, and the food was very good; I would not mind eating it. As long as you did not have someone very picky, it was good food. She was doing marvelous... (read more)

Groves Center,the

512 S 11TH ST, Lake Wales, FL
$$$$
WJK: "While nursing homes; expensive or for low income they are all the same with regards to smells, staff, food, etc. ....referring to the people that write reviews on here! People that complain specifically about the Groves should go to 3 nursing homes within a 5 mile radius and rate those nursing homes also because they are all the same. And yet they are not all the same, but the Groves is maintained well for a nursing home. My grandmother has been at the Groves for a couple... (read more)

Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

1540 6TH ST NW, Winter Haven, FL
$$$$
harleybear: "BOTH OF MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES FOR LIVE IN REHHAB AFTER A HOSPITAL STTAY. THE ROOMS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND VERY CLEAN. THE ENTIRE STAFF ARE GREAT WITH RESIDENTS ,. BOTH OF MY PARENTS ARE 91 YEARS OLD AND THEY LOVED THE STAFF."

Haines City Health Care Center

409 SOUTH 10TH STREET, Haines City, FL
$$$$
Auburn2016: "I have visited this facility on several different occasions and have always found the staff to be very professional and helpful to the patients. There is a family atmosphere in the building and the patients seem happy and involved, whether it be in therapy or one of the many activity programs. Also, the facility seems well maintained and clean. "

Life Care Center Of Winter Haven

1510 Cypress Gardens Blvd, Winter Haven, FL
$$$$
Life Care Center of Winter Haven is located in the Lakeland suburb of Winter Haven, Florida, right between Lake Roy and Lake Otis. Visitors and residents describe the staff as attentive to residents' needs and pleasant to deal with, and they find living accommodations to be spacious and and comfortable. The dining area receives praise for serving fresh, tasty meals, and the facility offers a snack bar for ice cream and specialty coffees. Amenities include walking paths, commu... (read more)

Winter Haven Health and Rehabilitation Center

202 Ave O NE, Winter Haven, FL
$$$$
Reviewer: "The staff at Winter Haven Health & Rehabilitation Center is very nice, but the place is very old, it smells, and it would not be my first choice for anything. Dad's room is old, the ceiling needs to be painted, the sink drain is blocked up, and the tiles are very old, but they try to keep it clean because housekeeping comes every day. They have a small activities room and a nice rehab center."

Consulate Health Care Of Winter Haven

2701 Lake Alfred Road , Winter Haven, FL
$$$$
Nedra1: "The beautiful Care that they "Consulate Health Care gave our Family member during her time of need. The Loss of her Son. It was a sad time. We knew we would need help in getting everything done. We live in Lakeland and The Consulate Health Care Center is in Winter Haven and so is the Funeral Home that we used. I called Consulate Staff and told them we were in need of help and the Consulate staff put everything into motion as if we were a part of them. "Team work ,makes t... (read more)

The Rohr Home

2120 Marshall Edwards Drive, Bartow, FL
$$$$
ssghill676: "Dinner at Rohr Home is a sandwich, a cookie, a bag of chips and a small OJ. I have a picture. Think long and hard about trusting your loved ones to this place."

Palm Garden of Winter Haven

1120 Cypress Gardens Blvd, Winter Haven, FL
$$$$
investigationneeded: "They changed my mother's medications, and would not even tell her what medications they were giving her when she directly asked them. They allowed my mother to have a heart attack. Once she called me and I arrived, I saw she did not look well. After I asked 5 times, and getting ready to call 911 myself, they finally called. Control patients by drugging them semi-unconscious."

Bellatage Assisted Living

701 Overlook Dr Se, Winter Haven, FL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lake Wales area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lake Wales area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 nursing homes communities in the Lake Wales area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.