Nursing Homes in Jacksonville

yrs

Brookdale Atrium Way

9960 Atrium Way, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Brookdale Atrium Way provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Jacksonville, FL community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designe... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 13 days

Westminster Woods on Julington Creek

25 State Road 13, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
beachguy: "really liked this location as it offers the best of everything. From fine dining and golf to museums, beaches, nightlife and entertainment to football games. The proximity to Westminster Woods, Julington Creek, and St. Johns River make great places to explore, picnic and take nature walks. The dining options offer a variety of fresh, healthy foods that looked and smelled delicious. Snacks are available all day every day. The communal activity rooms are all nicely sized and... (read more)

The Coves at River Garden

11401 Old Saint Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Happy Visitor121027950: "We visited River Garden. It was very good. We had seen the people who lived there and they seemed to like it. The staff seemed very nice and they had adequate room for me and my wife. They had a room that they used in different time for different things like bingo. "

Riverwood Nursing Center

2802 Parental Home , Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Gary574511: "Riverwood has rehab, and the living facilities are good. My mom stayed there for six years before she passed away. It has a higher standard of nurses and a lovely dining area. Her room was spacious with two beds. The employees are very passionate with their patients. "

San Jose Health And Rehabilitation Center

9355 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL
1 review
Gary41: "The staff at Beauclerc Manor was very nice and very knowledgeable. They answered all my questions, so that is very good. The facility was very clean, and it was small. It has a nice little area outside where the residents can sit and read. My dad doesn't like a lot of crowds, so he would fit in well there. They do a lot of activities, and so I would recommend this facility. "

West Jacksonville Health And Rehabilitation Center

1650 Fouraker Road, Jacksonville, FL
1 review
Caring76890250: "My mom has been placed at West Jacksonville Health. At that time when we were looking for a facility, they were primarily available. They were able to show us that they are very caring. The facility is close to our home and it really worked out for us. The place is very welcoming and always clean. It's very nice and I'm very satisfied with all the medical and other care that she is getting. The staff are very nice and they are good with what they do. Mom is in a room for two... (read more)

The Terrace of Jacksonville

10680 Old St Augustine Rd, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Blinders are off: "I have been a patient in this facility twice for after surgery rehab. After reading the most recent review compared to the ones around 2014, I can tell you why the decline. The ownership. The difference is night and day. The previous ownership cared about the patients. The meals were varied and great. The activities were fun and numerous. The staff really cared and it showed. That all changed when Southlake turned into The Terrace. It is so obvious to anyone who h... (read more)

All Saints Catholic Home

5888 Blanding Blvd, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
robert4: "The staff at this facility seemed very friendly and helpful towards the residents. I witnessed several students from a nearby private Catholic school also partake in activities with several of the residents. The students were singing a wide variety of songs and playing games using balloons with the residents of the facility. I also saw several games set up for the residents such as checkers and parchisi. I also saw several drawings done for the residents which were proba... (read more)

Jacksonville Nursing and Rehab Center

Jacksonville Nursing, Jacksonville, FL
$$$$
Carol: "My brother is in rehab at Jacksonville Nursing and Rehab Center. It's good and they seem to take good care of him. It seems clean. I don't find them all that responsive when I try to get in touch with his doctor or social worker, but other than that, as a facility, it seems OK or good."

Cedar Hills Healthcare Center

2061 HYDE PARK RD, Jacksonville, FL
1 review
Caring110950850: "The person who accommodated us was great. She was the reason that we really considered it. She was really helpful and really nice. The rooms were small, and they had no private rooms. They even had rooms with four people in them. My husband would start out in a room with two other people, but she said that when one comes available with only one other person, she would move him. They take them outdoors and fishing sometimes. They had a dining room, and the residents seemed ha... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jacksonville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 108 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jacksonville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 38 nursing homes communities in the Jacksonville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.