Nursing Homes in Fort Myers

yr

Calusa Harbour

2525 East First Street, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
Situated on the waterfront in Fort Myers, Florida, Calusa Harbour offers the choice between independent and assisted living as well as licensed nursing care. With stunning views right outside the door and spacious rooms to fit individual needs, this facility lets you stay for a weekend free of charge to determine if it's right for you. After determining to move in, you can rent for just one month before committing to any long-term arrangements. Residents praise the always-ope... (read more)

Shell Point Retirement Community

15071 Shell Point Blvd, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
Caring72210950: "My mother moved in Shell Point Larsen Pavilion in August of 2006 and died in December of 2010. My father and I liked them very much and I give them two thumbs up. We thought they did a good job. They had activities there. I liked that there were facilities that my dad and I could take her out to lunch or supper which we did at least once a week. "

Citrus Gardens of Fort Myers

7173 Cypress Drive Southwest, Fort Myers, FL
1 review
Ali Garces: "This is a great facility, very clean with amazing staff, very professional therapy team and caring nurses, also the activities are fun and entertaining. "

Signature Healthcare of College Park

13755 Golf Club Pkwy., Fort Myers, FL
1 review
Caring239 : "My mother-in-law was transferred from the hospital to Signature Healthcare. It was the only one that would take her insurance. She's been there a month now. It's pretty close to where we live. The staff is really great and caring, the facility meets all her needs, and she likes it there. They have lots of activities for her to go to. She can be busy or she can sit in a room when she wants to. She loves the food and she gained about 10 lbs. "

Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

2310 N Airport Road, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
kaygee: "Rooms are cluttered and very small, messy. Staff doesn’t know or care. My family member almost passed out in a wheelchair because he was left there unattended and for too long. Aides don’t answer call buttons in a timely manner, especially the night staff. Food was terrible, pinto beans over rice for lunch one time. I would never recommend this place."

Healthpark Care Center, Inc

16131 Roserush Court, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
Tickedoffinfortmyers: "My mother was there for rehab. Her meds were always late and she had to argue with the staff to get her prescribed medications. She was feed food that was still frozen and inedible. She had to ring for help multiple times to get anyone to help her to the bathroom. They seem to no problem looking at their I-phones! Not all of the staff is so inattentive but the majority are. Stay away from this place at all cost! "

Winkler Court

3250 Winkler Extension, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
Caring Son31: "My mother was at Winkler Court. They usually had daily activities like bingo, cards, and other different things. She didn’t participate too much because she was pretty much to herself, but she likes puzzles. The only thing I can say is that they need to put a resident in one place and leave them there, not move them all around the facility. My mother was moved four or five times, and sometimes when we went there, we didn’t even know where she was. "

Heritage Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare

2826 CLEVELAND AVE, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
CDENGLER: "This place is awful! My mom was there last summer and acquired scabies, which they repeatedly lied to me about. She is still in quarantine because of ongoing treatment to eradicate them at her current (good) facility!! They have a terrible roach problem, their staff is very slow to respond, and one time told me to go around the corner so I wouldn't hear them talk. They lied about the medicine they gave her- she ended up in the hospital because of it. DO NOT STAY THERE!! "

Consulate Health Care Of North Fort Myers

991 Pondella Road, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
michelelm66: "This place is terrible. VERY understaffed; head nurse where my grandmother stays is rude and doesn't do her job.Residents are left in hallways and forced to stay in wheelchairs (even if they can walk), over medicated; the food is awful (you can't even tell what you're eating most meals); they will take your social security and/or pensions (whatever income you may still receive) EVEN if covered by insurance, without notification to the POA of the resident. The facility is so ... (read more)

Heartland Health Care Center Fort Myers

1600 Matthew Drive , Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
Kathy: "My mother has been in Heartland for rehab for three weeks now. I think the staff is really slow in responding to the patients and don't give her a chance to get up on her leg. She's got a couple of nasty nurses there. I think it's a nice, clean place, but she doesn't like the food, and said it's horrible. She lost weight over it."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fort Myers area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 48 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Fort Myers area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 18 nursing homes communities in the Fort Myers area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.