Nursing Homes in Columbia County

3 Communities

Baya Pointe Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

587 SE Ermine Ave, Lake City, FL
$$$$
Libby440567: "They don't tell you this, but for the short-term rehab at Baya Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, there are three separate entities within the building: the admin, the physical therapy department, and the nursing/CNA staff. Personally, I think they don't communicate very well at all amongst themselves. We had a number of issues come up. One of them was food. I needed to speak with the dietician. They told me they had a dietician, but she wasn't there that day. I tried... (read more)

Avalon Healthcare Center

1270 Sw Main Blvd, Lake City, FL
$$$$
Caring107278750: "The staff at Avalon Healthcare Center was rude. The food was no good. The rooms were very little and were not kept very well. The surroundings are not very nice. "

Solaris HealthCare Lake City

560 SW McFarlane Ave, Lake City, FL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Columbia County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Columbia County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Columbia County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.