Nursing Homes in Cape Coral

18 Communities

Gulf Coast Village

1333 SANTA BARBARA BLVD, Cape Coral, FL
$$$$
Gulf Coast Village is located in Cape Coral, Florida, only a few blocks away from many parks, shops and restaurants. Visitors and residents proudly state that the facility is spacious, clean and well-maintained, and they are especially fond of the grounds which boast plenty of sitting areas and several comfortable porches. Residents are enthusiastic about participating in the scheduled activities at Gulf Coast Village, including Bingo tournaments, mahjong games and croquet ma... (read more)

Coral Trace Health Care

216 SANTA BARBARA BLVD, Cape Coral, FL
$$$$
Watchdog22: "Having seen how staff reacts with POA's, I have witnessed the following. Many POA's have little interaction and visit seldom. The facility is a revolving door as to CNA staff and care is mediocre to poor at best. Most all the CNA's are not US citizens and have cultural issues with white folks as they have a basic dislike, especially if the caregiver for the resident is involved or attempts to show a CNA what works best for their loved one. The CNA, rather than listening an... (read more)

Rehab and Healthcare Center of Cape Coral

2629 DEL PRADO BLVD, Cape Coral, FL
$$$$
right choice 2017: "Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center of Cape Coral is a wonderful place. The staff is very caring and competent. The facility is clean and homelike. You will not find more dedicated staff "
yr

Calusa Harbour

2525 East First Street, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
Situated on the waterfront in Fort Myers, Florida, Calusa Harbour offers the choice between independent and assisted living as well as licensed nursing care. With stunning views right outside the door and spacious rooms to fit individual needs, this facility lets you stay for a weekend free of charge to determine if it's right for you. After determining to move in, you can rent for just one month before committing to any long-term arrangements. Residents praise the always-ope... (read more)

Shell Point Retirement Community

15071 Shell Point Blvd, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
Caring72210950: "My mother moved in Shell Point Larsen Pavilion in August of 2006 and died in December of 2010. My father and I liked them very much and I give them two thumbs up. We thought they did a good job. They had activities there. I liked that there were facilities that my dad and I could take her out to lunch or supper which we did at least once a week. "

Citrus Gardens of Fort Myers

7173 Cypress Drive Southwest, Fort Myers, FL
1 review
Ali Garces: "This is a great facility, very clean with amazing staff, very professional therapy team and caring nurses, also the activities are fun and entertaining. "

Signature Healthcare of College Park

13755 Golf Club Pkwy., Fort Myers, FL
1 review
Caring239 : "My mother-in-law was transferred from the hospital to Signature Healthcare. It was the only one that would take her insurance. She's been there a month now. It's pretty close to where we live. The staff is really great and caring, the facility meets all her needs, and she likes it there. They have lots of activities for her to go to. She can be busy or she can sit in a room when she wants to. She loves the food and she gained about 10 lbs. "

Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

2310 N Airport Road, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
kaygee: "Rooms are cluttered and very small, messy. Staff doesn’t know or care. My family member almost passed out in a wheelchair because he was left there unattended and for too long. Aides don’t answer call buttons in a timely manner, especially the night staff. Food was terrible, pinto beans over rice for lunch one time. I would never recommend this place."

Healthpark Care Center, Inc

16131 Roserush Court, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
Tickedoffinfortmyers: "My mother was there for rehab. Her meds were always late and she had to argue with the staff to get her prescribed medications. She was feed food that was still frozen and inedible. She had to ring for help multiple times to get anyone to help her to the bathroom. They seem to no problem looking at their I-phones! Not all of the staff is so inattentive but the majority are. Stay away from this place at all cost! "

Winkler Court

3250 Winkler Extension, Fort Myers, FL
$$$$
Caring Son31: "My mother was at Winkler Court. They usually had daily activities like bingo, cards, and other different things. She didn’t participate too much because she was pretty much to herself, but she likes puzzles. The only thing I can say is that they need to put a resident in one place and leave them there, not move them all around the facility. My mother was moved four or five times, and sometimes when we went there, we didn’t even know where she was. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cape Coral area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 28 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cape Coral area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 18 nursing homes communities in the Cape Coral area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.