Nursing Homes in Brooksville

11 Communities

Brooksville Healthcare Center

1114 Chatman Boulevard, Brooksville, FL
$$$$
relative444: "My brother was in Brooksville Healthcare Center. It was great. The staff was very nice. I had no issue with them. The food was very good. Sometimes instead of him eating in his room we would go into the dining room. It's been there many years, but it's very clean, and they've modernized it. They have beautiful art on the walls. It's very pleasant. They have an activity room that plays movies, it's where they do crafts and bingo, and they have social events and ice cream even... (read more)

Heartland of Brooksville

575 LAMAR AVE, Brooksville, FL
$$$$
Peggy30: "Heartland of Brooksville is a combination of rehab and a nursing facility, and it's very, very nice. The staff treats you really nice there. It's a great place. My mother-in-law seems happy there. They have rehab, which is very good for her. They have entertainment, and they provide three meals a day. The food looks good, and they have great variety. "

Spring Hill Health And Rehabilitation Center

12170 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL
$$$$
true4e: "I did not get the care i need when i need it. I did not get my meds as i was to get. They give them when they want to. They did not make my bed like they should of they lift me in the wheel chair. And they lift my roomate in hers and she was in pain. They did not pay att to what foods my roommate can eat and cant cant eat and did not give me as i ask. This is one place i would never go back to . I hade to leave be for my time was up becuse i was not get the help or my ... (read more)

Heron Pointe Health and Rehab

1445 Howell Ave, Brooksville, FL
$$$$
clake41528: "This is s smaller fscikty and a bit older one as well. But Herron Pointe is well maintained and kept clean. This facility is much better than the alternatives many of the patients face without Herron Pointe. The staff regularly check on the patients and the he food is good. Alternative menus are offered. One patient asked for a late night snack at 9:00 pm and the nurse went and got a sandwich for her. I thought this was a nice thing The rooms are small but clean "

Osprey Point Nursing Center

1104 NORTH MAIN STREET, Bushnell, FL
$$$$
Earl553146: "When I was at Osprey Point, they were doing a deep clean. Patients were out in the hallway, and they were scrubbing inside the rooms. That tells me that there was some kind of a virus going around that they were trying to kill. The facilities were all nice. "

Heritage Park Health and Rehabilitation Center

37135 Coleman Ave, Dade City, FL
$$$$
Beautiful Lady: "I visited an old friend at Heritage Park and the facility is nice and clean. I have no complaints about it. The staff were friendly and their patients looked healthy and well. "

Royal Oak Nursing Center

37300 ROYAL OAK LANE, Dade City, FL
$$$$
danlinta: "I was at Royal Oaks for 12 days for rehab. Their physical therapy department is excellent. I gained more strength and endurance than I have had for the past year. The staff always attended to my concerns and needs as well as those of my family. The occupational therapy, speech therapy and social work staff members were always pleasant and competent while meeting my needs. The dietary department provided a variety of nutritious and appetizing meals. I would recommend ... (read more)

HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Spring Hill

12440 Cortez Blvd., Spring Hill, FL
$$$$
shari3223: "Excellent facility great care and great Physical and Occupational Therapy. Staff is outstanding, friendly and helpful."

Evergreen Woods

7045 Evergreen Woods Trail, Spring Hill, FL
$$$$
Sarahsue: "During my stay the staff always took care of my grandma. They have a full staff of nurses, all patients have private rooms with internet, huge bathrooms, kitchen, and living room with fresh flowers delivered daily, culinary chefs, respiratory therapy, PT, OT, ST, field trips to the museum, pets can stay with you, families get free meals, and transportation is provided to all the shopping centers, malls, and grocery store."

Avante at Inverness

304 South Citrus Avenue, Inverness, FL
1 review
Patricia: "I did not have a good experience during Mom's stay at Avante at Inverness, Inc. Most of the nurses were pretty decent, but the management was very nasty to me. Most of the staff was told not to spend time with the patients and interact with them. The activities were not geared toward a specific level, but an overall activity for everyone. They had bingo, but they never took them on outings, and I thought they should have done current events to keep the patients up on what's ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Brooksville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 29 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Brooksville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 nursing homes communities in the Brooksville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.