Nursing Homes in Southbury

78 Communities

Pomperaug Woods

80 Heritage Rd, Southbury, CT
$$$$
Gaga1: ""I've been here for about six months. It's excellent. The food is better than many restaurants. They're very caring people. I can't say enough about them. I like my apartment very much. I chose a nice 2-bedroom. The facility have beautiful grounds, they have lots of physical activities, mental lectures to stimulate your brain, art classes, just many things." "

The Watermark at East Hill

611 East Hill Road, Southbury, CT
$$$$
The Watermark at East Hill is located in the lovely town of Southbury, Connecticut. This pet-friendly community offers a variety of services ranging from assisted living to memory care. Residents can dine on restaurant-style fare in the formal dining room or on the patio. They also enjoy relaxing in the heated pool, having their hair styled in the full-service salon and watching movies in the private theater. Relatives are pleased with the attention given to their loved ones ... (read more)

River Glen Health Care Center

162 South Britain Rd, Southbury, CT
1 review
nef: "The staff is very caring, have been with River Glen for a long time and consistency is very important with memory impaired patients. My mother had a very bad stroke and is very limited physically and mentally. I feel the staff works well with family, too - but as family (no matter where you are) YOU must be willing to be an advocate!! Not every staff member is great. You need to be sure you check on your loved-one and that everything you think needs to be done is being ... (read more)

Lutheran Home Of Southbury

990 North Main Street, Southbury, CT
1 review
LP: "They work very hard at taking good care of my demented Father. No home is perfect nor are they. "

Putnam Ridge

46 Mt Ebo Road North, Brewster, NY
$$$$
Bea Carroll and Robert S.: "We have both seen many rehab/nursing homes, and Putnam Ridge was a pleasure. When you need to place your loved ones in the hands of someone else Putnam Ridge provides that special attention, love and care that you can depend on. The nursing and rehab specialists all worked together with you to reach the final goal of returning home."

Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

169 Davenport Ave, New Haven, CT
$$$$
Maria Buonome: "I would recognize Jean at Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehab as a wonderful nurse and a wonderful person in general. It was a blessing for me to recuperate at this facility and a blessing to have this compassionate person as my nurse during my stay over there."

Meadow Ridge

100 Redding Road, Redding, CT

Candlewood Valley Health And R

30 Park Lane East, New Milford, CT
$$$$
S.V.: "Candlewood Valley Health And Rehab is a very well-managed place. It didn't seem like a nursing home; it seemed more upbeat and positive. No one was crying or screaming, and everybody looked very content and happy. The crew that worked there was fabulous, so I was so taken back. The food is fabulous, and the condition of the building is really in good shape. They try to make it more homey there. The rooms were well put-together and has a personal touch, so I was really happy.... (read more)

Village Crest Center for Health and Rehabilitation

19 Poplar Street, New Milford, CT
$$$$
D.E.B: "As a result of a serious blood infection that had heart implications and was connected to other intractable health conditions, I was transferred , after a hospital stay, to the Village Crest Rehabilitation Center in New Milford, Connecticut where I received excellent care for a month. Particularly notable is the nature of the staff there. Everyone I came in contact with was professional, caring, and good humored. No one ever seemed to have a bad day. This was especially ... (read more)

The Watermark At 3030 Park

4200 Park Ave, Bridgeport, CT
$$$$
The Watermark at 3030 Park is located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, not far from St. Vincent's Medical Center, Veterans Memorial Park and The Discovery Museum and Planetarium. The facility sits on a 14-acre property, and visitors are impressed by the well-maintained grounds and luxurious atmosphere. Relatives praise the apartment-style accommodations, which they note are spacious and clean. The Watermark at 3030 Park is complimented for its delicious chef-prepared meals and its... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Southbury area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Southbury area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 78 nursing homes communities in the Southbury area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.