Nursing Homes in Putnam

14 Communities

Holy Spirit Health Care, Inc.

72 Church Street, Putnam, CT

Matulaitis Nursing Home

10 Thurber Rd, Putnam, CT

Radius Healthcare - Southbridge

84 Chapin Street, Southbridge, MA
1 review
Brent L: "Our situation is through the PACE program. It does cost a lot of money, so thank God we qualified for this. This place has many different things like rehab, it's a long term nursing home for some, and there is a dementia part. My wife has Alzheimer's. The food is wonderful there at Radius Healthcare. It is all homemade food, and they don't buy it canned. It is healthy food. It is a very good place. The security of the place is very good. I am happy with it as much as you can... (read more)

Westview Nursing Care & Rehab

150 Ware Rd, Dayville, CT
1 review
Linda: "Westview Nursing Care & Rehab is a wonderful place. I am so pleased that even when I'm so far away that they're taking such good care of my uncle. They call me with every little thing. When my uncle broke his hearing aid, one of the nurses actually brought another one back from the facility that had the hearing aids. If they change his medication, they tell us right away. The doctors are also very good. My uncle has a very large and nice room which is large enough for a bed,... (read more)

Davis Place

111 Westcott Rd, Danielson, CT
$$$$
Linda: "I did not like Davis Place. The staff was never the same people, which was confusing for my uncle who has dementia. His room was small with only two beds in it. They had activities, but those were mostly for long-term patients. The food was OK. There was just a bad feeling about the place and I didn't like the wait time for people to get care. My uncle had to be on oxygen, but I'd come in and I'd see the oxygen mask on the floor. They weren't caring for him and it wasn't a g... (read more)

Webster Manor Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

745 School Street, Webster, MA
$$$$
L.A.M.B: "People there are pleasant. They do get to know their patients. However I'm very disappointed in the progress or effort that goes into rehabilitation. My relative has gone backwards since the day they entered the facility. They either need more rehab workers or ones that truly care about what they are doing and not just collecting a check. Just because someone is older doesn't mean they cant improve. Facilities listed as poor because they could use modern rehab equipment... (read more)

Overlook Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

14 Rock Avenue P.O. Box 152, Pascoag, RI
$$$$
DeeDot's Daughter: "At first, my husband and I were thrilled with this facility! A few weeks ago, mom became aggressive and had to go to the hospital to have her medications reviewed. Throughout her stay at the hospital, Overlook continually told us mom was welcomed back and everything would be fine. On the day she was supposed to be discharged, we were informed they had packed all her belongings and she was no longer a resident there. This came as quite a shock! My husband and I have no i... (read more)

Bayberry Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

181 Davis Drive, Pascoag, RI
$$$$
Offering both short and long term care in a warm and supportive setting, Bayberry provides a wide variety of medical and rehabilitative services to treat even the most medically complex conditions. Our goal is to create an individual plan of care that maximizes each patient's strengths and skills, facilitating the most positive outcome and assuring the best quality of life.

Nancy Ann Nursing Home, INC.

47 East Killingly Road, Foster, RI

Pierce Memorial Baptist Home

44 Canterbury Road, Brooklyn, CT
$$$$
"Program provides meals, therapeutic recreation, social supports, exercise, and a barber for older adults and adults with disabilities. Hours: M,W: 10am-4pm."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Putnam area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 14 nursing homes communities in the Putnam area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.