Nursing Homes in Old Saybrook

5 Communities

Apple Rehab Saybrook

1775 Boston Post Rd, Old Saybrook, CT
$$$$
Jake1415: "I spent a night in the short term rehab unit at Apple Saybrook. My room was nicely furnished, very clean, and well maintained. The daily recreation calendar was filled with exciting programs and festive fun. The food was delicious. Prepared and served by a friendly staff that were completely accommodating for special meal requests. I would totally recommend! "

Gladeview Health Care Center

60 Boston Post Rd, Old Saybrook, CT

Essex Meadows

30 Bokum Rd, Essex, CT
$$$$
Wanda Pellegrino: "My husband spent 4 weeks at EM Health Center after having complications from heart surgery. It was a wonderful experience for us both from beginning to end! The care he received from all staff was excellent! They were kind, attentive to his needs and extremely professional. I have had the opportunity to visit other facilities and nothing compared to EM! I would reccomend this home away from home to anyone! Thank you Essex Meadows for taking such wonderful care of Ed (and me)... (read more)

Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center

23 Liberty Way, Niantic, CT 06357, Niantic, CT
$$$$
Mercury1: "Excellent Facility great care!!!! The rooms are good and the staff is responsive to your needs . My mother in law gets great care at Bride Brook."

Chesterfields Health Care Center

132 Main St, Chester, CT
$$$$
Walt C: "My mother has dementia. Regardless of the residents' challenges, the entire staff works as a team, treating the residents with good-natured camaraderie as well as respect. Their attitude is to care for and help each individual with consideration and kindness. Rather than an institutional atmosphere, there is instead a feeling of a friendly community. This is because the staff are friendly, kind-hearted, and positive. ( And this describes all persons there, including ad... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Old Saybrook area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Old Saybrook area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Old Saybrook area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.