Nursing Homes in New London County

15 Communities

StoneRidge

186 Jerry Browne Road, Mystic, CT
$$$$
Centime: "My mother has been a resident of Stoneridge for about 15 years. Several times she has had to be in Avalon, the skilled nursing wing. Most recently, she broke her shoulder and was in Avalon for about a week before we got her out of there and hired private care. She is 88 years old. It's costing us $2,000 a week to get her adequate care. Our experience with Avalon was truly terrible. First of all, let me say that every person who works there has been wonderful--caring, compet... (read more)

Apple Rehab Colchester

36 Broadway, Colchester, CT
$$$$
talie: "I want to specifically recognize my Grandmothers nurse Stacy!! As a nurse I have high expectations about the quality of care and the level of expertise that staff will have when caring for my Grandmother. I can feel confident and at peace knowing the Stacy is caring for my Grandmother!! "

Groton Regency Center

1145 Poquonnock Road, Groton, CT
$$$$
RyanRieb: "Facility is outdated and in need of a refresh. Significantly understaffed in regards to PCA’s. Nurses are phenomenalMy father enjoys the activities but says the food could be better. "

Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center

23 Liberty Way, Niantic, CT 06357, Niantic, CT
$$$$
Mercury1: "Excellent Facility great care!!!! The rooms are good and the staff is responsive to your needs . My mother in law gets great care at Bride Brook."

Beechwood Rehab

31 Vauxhall St, New London, CT
$$$$
DaughterofRC: "We sent my Dad here from the hospital for rehabilitation. As you read this be aware my family has a background in medicine. From the time we walked in the door we found the staff to be uninformed, preoccupied, unhelpful and unfriendly. Just cold and detached. When we felt Dad was having a problem and needed blood work done and maybe some iv fluids we were put off because it was the weekend and no one would contact the doctor to get these things done. Dad had to wait a whol... (read more)

Mystic Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

475 High Street, Mystic, CT
1 review
Mary: "My mother-in-law is in Mystic Healthcare and Rehab. It is very clean. The staff is fantastic. The staff members are so excellent, which is really important when you're in a place that has people that genuinely care about you. I couldn't rate them better. The dining area is nice, clean, and welcoming. However, the food is not up to par. They serve sandwiches way too much. They could really improve on their food. They do bingo once in a while, which is nice, but they're a litt... (read more)

Greentree Manor Nursing & Rehab

4 Greentree Dr, Waterford, CT
$$$$
Jeff S C: "My Mom has been here a few months now. The place is always clean. Everyone working there are polite in every way. The takes very good care of my Mom. I visit her about 5 times a week. I recommend Greentree Manor to anyone looking for a nice place to care for their loved ones."

Fountainview Care Center

88 Clark Lane, Waterford, CT
$$$$
Danigem77: "NLRC was my father's last home before he passed. His nurses always made him comfortable and took the best care of him till his last days. The staff, was very loving and caring for him and our family. They went above and beyond to let us enjoy our last moments with him. "

Bayview Health Care Center

301 Rope Ferry Rd, Waterford, CT
$$$$
Stefanie H: "I do NOT recommend this facility for any long-term care for the following reasons: The staff is not attentive to the residents. They do nothing but the bare necessities. They did not even dress my grandmother in appropriate clothing (nice outfit with long sleeves would have been appropriate) when she needed to go out to attend a funeral. The staff is often not even present. I once had to wait 20 minutes to leave a locked floor. I could not find a staff member anywhere. One... (read more)

Norwichtown Rehabilitation

93 West Town Street, Norwich, CT
1 review
mrunnels1913: "Both of my grandmothers stayed at this particular facility. The nurses were nice and treated them with respect, and saw to it that their needs were always met. They both had their own room which was well furnished, homey, and comfortable. The facility offered many services and opportunities to keep my grandmothers active. They had both critical care facilities and an attached apartment-like opportunity so more independent living could occur. They also encouraged family activ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the New London County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 33 reviews of nursing homes communities in the New London County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 nursing homes communities in the New London County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.