Nursing Homes in Naugatuck

63 Communities

Glendale Center

4 Hazel Avenue, Naugatuck, CT
$$$$
Glendale Center is an assisted living facility located in a residential area of Naugatuck, Connecticut, just north of Beacon Falls and within a short driving distance of Brooksvale Recreation Park. Visitors note the friendly staff, cozy rooms, homey decor and well-kept common areas. Along with personalized health care, residents enjoy group gatherings to watch movies, play video games, attend church services and participate in Bible study. The community puts residents' family... (read more)

Beacon Brook Health Center

89 Wied Drive, Naugatuck, CT
$$$$
cakes53: "My 91yr old mother is in Beacon Brook Health Center. The place is understaffed, food is terrible . One night atsupper time can you believe they only had 6 pkg of crackers for the facility, like pulling teeth to get mom 2 pkg for her soup..the brochure showed a wonderful place now mom is there I am disappointed. I bring her crackers , Bananas and other things that they don't have on a daily basis. Family that come to visit sometimes stay a few hours you would think a cu... (read more)

Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

169 Davenport Ave, New Haven, CT
$$$$
Maria Buonome: "I would recognize Jean at Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehab as a wonderful nurse and a wonderful person in general. It was a blessing for me to recuperate at this facility and a blessing to have this compassionate person as my nurse during my stay over there."

Pomperaug Woods

80 Heritage Rd, Southbury, CT
$$$$
Gaga1: ""I've been here for about six months. It's excellent. The food is better than many restaurants. They're very caring people. I can't say enough about them. I like my apartment very much. I chose a nice 2-bedroom. The facility have beautiful grounds, they have lots of physical activities, mental lectures to stimulate your brain, art classes, just many things." "

The Watermark at East Hill

611 East Hill Road, Southbury, CT
$$$$
The Watermark at East Hill is located in the lovely town of Southbury, Connecticut. This pet-friendly community offers a variety of services ranging from assisted living to memory care. Residents can dine on restaurant-style fare in the formal dining room or on the patio. They also enjoy relaxing in the heated pool, having their hair styled in the full-service salon and watching movies in the private theater. Relatives are pleased with the attention given to their loved ones ... (read more)

Alzheimer's Resource Center of Conn.

1261 South Main Street, Southington, CT
$$$$
Caring104725950: "My father was at an assisted living facility, but we kept him going at the day program of the Alzheimer’s Resource Center because it was much higher quality. When they did have an apartment open, we moved him from next door to there. Everyday they have two forms of exercise options: either like a zumba or taichi or yoga. They try to incorporate different types so it’s just not the same physical activity each day; they do one in the morning and one in the afternoon. They have... (read more)

Hilltop Health Center

126 FORD STREET, Ansonia, CT
1 review
shyningwaterfal3: "My great uncle had a long stay here due to a redo of a knee replacement. His room was large and airy. Clean is not the word, this place was immaculate! The comfort you feel while visiting actually makes you want to return. It's a very bright and cheery place. His knee was well tended to and his continuous physical therapy had him mobile in no time. "

Paradigm Healthcare Center of West Haven

310 Terrace Ave, West Haven, CT
1 review
Walter18: "Different people I knew worked there at Bentley Gardens. It was a good tour. Their food was good, and the dining area is excellent. They have all kinds of stuff for activities. The rooms are good. The facility is secured enough for the residents. "

River Glen Health Care Center

162 South Britain Rd, Southbury, CT
1 review
nef: "The staff is very caring, have been with River Glen for a long time and consistency is very important with memory impaired patients. My mother had a very bad stroke and is very limited physically and mentally. I feel the staff works well with family, too - but as family (no matter where you are) YOU must be willing to be an advocate!! Not every staff member is great. You need to be sure you check on your loved-one and that everything you think needs to be done is being ... (read more)

Elim Park Place

140 Cook Hill Rd, Cheshire, CT
$$$$
Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refundable (Price: 69% of Entrance Fee); Declining Refund (Price: 55% of Entrance Fee) Priority access to Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Naugatuck area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Naugatuck area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 63 nursing homes communities in the Naugatuck area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.