Nursing Homes in Middletown

17 Communities

Apple Rehab Middletown

600 Highland Ave, Middletown, CT
$$$$
Burton: "I thought Apple Rehab Middletown was clean and well-managed. The rooms are very nice, everybody seems to be up and about, active, and they get everybody ready for the day. They have routines. They have mainly physical therapy. They offer all three meals. They’re all compassionate people."

Wadsworth Glen Health Care Center

30 Boston Road, Middletown, CT
$$$$
caregiver02: "I am very disappointed with the care my mother has received at this facility. Unfortunately, I have no say as my other sibling is the poa who put her here out of convenience for herself. Food is lousy, understaffed, unskilled nursing staff, high turnover of aides (ones who take care of patients the most). Not a place I would recommend. Low stars on medicare approval. "

Middlesex Health Care Center

100 Randolph Rd, Middletown, CT
$$$$
Laurel1957: "The lighting is extremely poor in the rooms and there are no extra reading lamps near the beds. Every time I have visited during lunch and dinner, the food has been cool to cold and one day the center had run out of milk, and dessert. There is quite a disparity in the response by the employees. Some are wonderful, articulate and helpful, and some downright mean to the patients. "

Water's Edge Center for Health and Rehabilitation

111 Church Street, Middletown, CT
1 review
arepublican: "would not recommend this facility. they are not specialized. rehabilitation is very basic. they put you on a exercise regiment and leave you do it on your own, no supervision. Check out other facilities in the area. "

Covenant Village of Cromwell

52 Missionary Rd, Cromwell, CT
1 review
Each apartment plan includes a patio or balcony that extends your living space to our magnificent 34-acre hilltop campus near Hartford, CT. In fact, you’ll discover all the comforts of home in our apartments, with cheery, full kitchens and suite-style master bedrooms able to accommodate guests with privacy.

Connecticut Baptist Homes, Inc

292 Thorpe Avenue, Meriden, CT
$$$$
Caring daughterAJIKV: "Baptist Home is smaller with small rooms that didn’t appeal to me at all. We didn’t think that was the place for her. There were two people in a room, so privacy is not there. They had exercise classes and a hairdresser. "

Cobalt Lodge Health Care & Rehab

29 Middle Haddam Rd, Cobalt, CT
$$$$
recoveringpatient234: "I had a nurse that was giving me medications at his convenience and was grumpy about it. He was angry every time he came into my room and denied me pain medication many times do not bring your family here"

Maple View Health and Rehabilitation Center

856 Maple St, Rocky Hill, CT
$$$$
Mcabral: "Very disappointed with that place. My mom has been there for only 2 days and thank god it's a short term rehab for her because I would never let her stay there long term. Staff is very unfriendly and when you say or ask something it's like you are bothering them. Her roommate unfortunately goes to the bathroom on herself and they keep her smelling dirty laundry in her basket, so when we walk in it stinks so bad. Tonight I was there and the aid took her to the bathroom to cha... (read more)

Apple Rehab Rocky Hill

45 Elm Street, Rocky Hill, CT
$$$$
Jcf05003: "Do NOT bring your family here! This place doesn't even deserve one star. I visited my grandpa here and the first thing the staff did was offer pie or a cupcake with lunch when my grandpa is on a diabetic diet. When I reminded them, they said "oh...so fruit?" It took 20+ minutes for a nurse to respond to a man who rang his alarm in the room next to my grandpa's and I overheard one aide acknowledge the alarm and say, "not my patient" and go back to texting. My grandpa wasn't g... (read more)

Miller Memorial Community

360 Broad Street, Meriden, CT
1 review
Jsneedmeride : "ZERO stars!! Unsanitary conditions, with scabies that is omnipresent throughout the facility for the better part of 4 years. Many residents infected 2,3,4 times. Equipment is dated. I purposely left a paper cup under my moms bed, wasn't cleaned for 2 weeks. Several managers and staff have left. The director of nursing was never available to speak to, and when i finally did, she was rude, condescending and appeared rushed. While some staff truly cares, there hands are tied an... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Middletown area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Middletown area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 17 nursing homes communities in the Middletown area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.