Nursing Homes in Hartford

58 Communities

Avery Heights Home Health Agency

705 NEW BRITAIN AVE, Hartford, CT
$$$$
Caring104981550: "The care is excellent, and the staffs are excellent at Avery Heights. Everybody is caring and attentive. It is very clean and updated. My mom went to a nice music activity the other day that she really enjoyed. They do a lot of music therapy there. "

Ellis Manor

210 George St, Hartford, CT
$$$$
nobody here : "I was sent here after total hip replacement surgery in July 2015. I knew very little of Ellis Manor, except that it was near my appartment. The worse thing about this facility is what they call food. I lost 30 lbs just eating a small bowl of cereal in the am. The smell of rehashed broccoli made me throw up one afternoon. So don't count on meals. Instead have a friend bring you meal replacement bars and order from a nearby pizzaria. The staff was okay but they did have a coup... (read more)

Chelsea Place Care Center

151 Hillside Ave, Hartford, CT

Chestnut Point Care Center

171 Main Street, East Windsor, CT
$$$$
Ru: "The staff here was so welcoming and the rooms are very clean and cozy . We are so excited that we chose Touch Points of Chestnut. Thank you to the administration and staff for your support during this difficult time. Ru "

Touchpoints at Farmington

20 Scott Swamp Road, Farmington, CT
$$$$
Elaine352482: "We chose Touchpoints at Farmington because it was clean, didn’t smell of urine, and had a 5-star rating. The staff is very good at notifying me about any event or falls or anything of that nature. I don't have any complains about them. My client is eating very well and has gained a weight, so I must say that the food is good. "

Jerome Home

975 Corbin Avenue, New Britain, CT
1 review
PatriciaTRGRL: "Jerome Home is not a brand-new place, but it seems to provide a great deal of care. Monthly fees for private rooms are between $15,000 and $16,000 a month. The residents seem to be well cared for. It's just too far away. "

Covenant Village of Cromwell

52 Missionary Rd, Cromwell, CT
1 review
Each apartment plan includes a patio or balcony that extends your living space to our magnificent 34-acre hilltop campus near Hartford, CT. In fact, you’ll discover all the comforts of home in our apartments, with cheery, full kitchens and suite-style master bedrooms able to accommodate guests with privacy.

South Windsor Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

1060 Main St, South Windsor, CT
1 review
NuitLouve: "My father was in this nursing home after he had a stroke. They took very good care of his diabetic needs and emotional needs. The nurses were very nice and helpful every time I visited. He was never in the same place for long because they had adequate lifts to handle tall wide people. They bathed him often even though it wasn't an easy feat due to his size. Because of the way he was taken care of, he had very good report with the staff. Next to the facility are horse stables... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hartford area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Hartford area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 58 nursing homes communities in the Hartford area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.