Nursing Homes in Fairfield

27 Communities

The Jewish Home for the Elderly of Fairfield County

175 Jefferson St, Fairfield, CT
$$$$
Tom M: "The Jewish Home for the Elderly is an excellent nursing home where my grandmother has stayed for 5 years. She's checked on regularly, her health is closely monitored, and has a wide variety of meals to choose from. While the facility primarily serves Jewish elderly, my grandmother has been Christian her whole life and has never been judged. She would say she is unhappy but she hasn't taken full advantage of the benefits of JHE, including the outdoor courtyard and gardens wh... (read more)

Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

2428 Easton Tnpk, Fairfield, CT
$$$$
Dee923: "My father is currently a patient there. The amount of time he has had to wait for someone just to help him go to the bathroom is ridiculous. At first we were not sure if he was just exaggerating it, but then a few times we have witnessed it for ourselves. Last night he pressed the call button because he had to go to the bathroom. It took over 25+ minutes for someone to come help, and then we were given an attitude about it at first. Often unfriendly, with the exception of... (read more)

Ludlowe Center for Health and Rehabilitation

118 Jefferson Street, Fairfield, CT
$$$$
Fonsi & lin: "Very caring, warm, attentive & efficient staff of nurses, aids & administrators.. Lots of 1st rate entertainment for patients well organized by their social director Tina (sometimes enhanced by their truly yummy frosted cupcakes). However, the meals leave a lot to be desired according to most residents we've talked to. Often inedible, cold "hot" meals, undercooked beans & soups & entrees described as long deceased combined with a lack of choice makes the meals the only draw... (read more)

Carolton Chronic & Convalescent Hospital

400 Mill Plain Rd, Fairfield, CT
$$$$
William H: "I was a patient at the Carolton recently,while I was there I was treated with the utmost care and compassion I would expect. I would recommend them very highly for anyone who needs a place to recover. William Crittenden "

Meadow Ridge

100 Redding Road, Redding, CT

The Watermark At 3030 Park

4200 Park Ave, Bridgeport, CT
$$$$
The Watermark at 3030 Park is located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, not far from St. Vincent's Medical Center, Veterans Memorial Park and The Discovery Museum and Planetarium. The facility sits on a 14-acre property, and visitors are impressed by the well-maintained grounds and luxurious atmosphere. Relatives praise the apartment-style accommodations, which they note are spacious and clean. The Watermark at 3030 Park is complimented for its delicious chef-prepared meals and its... (read more)

Notre Dame Convalescent Home

76 West Rock Road, Norwalk, CT
1 review
MamaLisa: "The facility it self may not be new and exciting looking however the care is phenomenal. Prior to Mom going into a facility we as a family looked at many options between Southbury and Norwalk some nicer looking then others. However none compared to the care and smiles from the staff at Notre Dame. One huge difference were the smells. I'm sure you know what I mean when and if you have been to many places there can be a stark difference. Notre Dame is clean and tidy and h... (read more)

Park City Residential Care Home

752 Park Ave, Bridgeport, CT
1 review
angelsdo: "My initial concern while looking for the most appropriate place for my parents assistance living facility was the fact that the only insurance she had was Medicare. I was never so impressed with a place as I was with Park City Residential Care. My sister, cousin & myself had been making the rounds looking at various places and were delighted to find this place for her. It is disturbing to read the sentences "The zipcode (06604) in Connecticut, where Park City Residential ... (read more)

Wilton Meadows Health Care Center

439 Danbury Road Rt 7, Wilton, CT
$$$$
I've seen a lot of rehab facilities: "I visited a friend at Wilton Meadows for therapy after she was in the hospital for surgery. Her room was clean and bright. The nurses, nurses aides and therapists were all very professional and encouraging. I did not notice any other activities going on besides therapy. There are beautiful outdoor spaces that I am sure are lovely in the spring and summer. I would recommend Wilton Meadows to anyone needing physical therapy after surgery. My friend was very happy with ... (read more)

St Joseph's Manor Care and Rehabilitation Center

6448 MAIN STREET, Trumbull, CT
$$$$
Jazrahel1: "I'm grateful for the care and professional attention my love one gets..... "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fairfield area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Fairfield area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 27 nursing homes communities in the Fairfield area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.