Nursing Homes in Fairfield County

100 Redding Road, Redding, CT

The Watermark At 3030 Park

4200 Park Ave, Bridgeport, CT
$$$$
The Watermark at 3030 Park is located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, not far from St. Vincent's Medical Center, Veterans Memorial Park and The Discovery Museum and Planetarium. The facility sits on a 14-acre property, and visitors are impressed by the well-maintained grounds and luxurious atmosphere. Relatives praise the apartment-style accommodations, which they note are spacious and clean. The Watermark at 3030 Park is complimented for its delicious chef-prepared meals and its... (read more)

Notre Dame Convalescent Home

76 West Rock Road, Norwalk, CT
1 review
MamaLisa: "The facility it self may not be new and exciting looking however the care is phenomenal. Prior to Mom going into a facility we as a family looked at many options between Southbury and Norwalk some nicer looking then others. However none compared to the care and smiles from the staff at Notre Dame. One huge difference were the smells. I'm sure you know what I mean when and if you have been to many places there can be a stark difference. Notre Dame is clean and tidy and h... (read more)

Park City Residential Care Home

752 Park Ave, Bridgeport, CT
1 review
angelsdo: "My initial concern while looking for the most appropriate place for my parents assistance living facility was the fact that the only insurance she had was Medicare. I was never so impressed with a place as I was with Park City Residential Care. My sister, cousin & myself had been making the rounds looking at various places and were delighted to find this place for her. It is disturbing to read the sentences "The zipcode (06604) in Connecticut, where Park City Residential ... (read more)

Masonicare at Newtown

139 Toddy Hill Road, Newtown, CT
$$$$
Cynthia120523650: "Masonicare at Newtown is a very good place and seemed more affordable. It was an older facility but had the best outdoor spaces to walk around in. It has a skilled nursing facility, so if there needs to be a progression of care, it would be much easier to make the transition. It was a very nice facility. "

Edgehill

122 Palmers Hill Road, Stamford, CT
$$$$
Rosemary: "I was at Edgehill. It was wonderful. The staff was wonderful. The social worker was extraordinary. It was very nice. The building itself was clean, nice, and neat. It was a wonderful experience. They have physical and occupational therapy. They offer other things, but I didn't want to do them at that time. The staff members were very courteous. They took care of you. They're always watching out for you. If you call for somebody, they come right away. The food was good too."

Hancock Hall

31 Staples Street, Danbury, CT
$$$$
JohnBat: "My aunt spent the last five (5) years at Hancock Hall until her passing. I can't say enough about the staff and the nurses at the facility. My wife and I visited every week and there was never a time where my aunt had a complaint about the staff or her treatment. She even liked the food most of the time. Whenever there was an issue, a nurse would call me to discuss the issue. The true test of this caring facility was the last few days of her life. My wife and I spend 2 days ... (read more)

Filosa Nursing & Rehabilitation

13 Hakim St, Danbury, CT
$$$$
raceman01: "This is a first class facility. I've visited quite a few nursing homes in my day but none as professional as this . The staff and care here was taken to a whole new level. And a special thanks to Pam the social worker who went above and beyond to set up follow up appointments 700 miles away.. I highly recommend this facility."

Greenwich Woods

1165 King St, Greenwich, CT
$$$$
a son: "I had my father stay here for 3 weeks. He did very well and loved the therapy. Its not like he wanted to be there but overall he and I were very pleased with everything they offered. "

Wilton Meadows Health Care Center

439 Danbury Road Rt 7, Wilton, CT
$$$$
I've seen a lot of rehab facilities: "I visited a friend at Wilton Meadows for therapy after she was in the hospital for surgery. Her room was clean and bright. The nurses, nurses aides and therapists were all very professional and encouraging. I did not notice any other activities going on besides therapy. There are beautiful outdoor spaces that I am sure are lovely in the spring and summer. I would recommend Wilton Meadows to anyone needing physical therapy after surgery. My friend was very happy with ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fairfield County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 128 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Fairfield County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 46 nursing homes communities in the Fairfield County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.