Nursing Homes in Bridgeport

37 Communities

The Watermark At 3030 Park

4200 Park Ave, Bridgeport, CT
$$$$
The Watermark at 3030 Park is located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, not far from St. Vincent's Medical Center, Veterans Memorial Park and The Discovery Museum and Planetarium. The facility sits on a 14-acre property, and visitors are impressed by the well-maintained grounds and luxurious atmosphere. Relatives praise the apartment-style accommodations, which they note are spacious and clean. The Watermark at 3030 Park is complimented for its delicious chef-prepared meals and its... (read more)

Park City Residential Care Home

752 Park Ave, Bridgeport, CT
1 review
angelsdo: "My initial concern while looking for the most appropriate place for my parents assistance living facility was the fact that the only insurance she had was Medicare. I was never so impressed with a place as I was with Park City Residential Care. My sister, cousin & myself had been making the rounds looking at various places and were delighted to find this place for her. It is disturbing to read the sentences "The zipcode (06604) in Connecticut, where Park City Residential ... (read more)

Astoria Park

725 Park Ave, Bridgeport, CT
1 review
Caring100876550: "I dealt with Astoria Park when I went in there to get paperwork. I asked some questions about the facility, and I saw residents outside. Years ago, my grandmother was in there, and they have a fairly good reputation. The staff were pleasant, and they had a lot of activities. They have a good relationship with the community, and I would recommend them. "

Bridgeport Health Care Center

600 Bond Street, Bridgeport, CT
1 review
InAnotherLife: "My mother-in-law resided at Bridgeport Health Center for many years. The place itself was depressing as most are.Its hard to be more than a hospital setting while keeping a sterile and medically necessary type of environment. I feel they could do more to give the place a warmer feel. The staff though was genuinely helpful, kind, and caring, which is not something I normally think of when I think of a nursing home.Even though the center was not the most appealing to the eyes,... (read more)

Northbridge Health Care Center

2875 Main Street, Bridgeport, CT
$$$$
caring010131: "Northbridge is really like a convalescent home. I just didn’t like the feel of the place and it had an odor to it. The whole place to me didn’t feel clean. I was just not happy with it. We made an appointment and they were not ready for us when we got there. I think they just pulled somebody from the floor to walk us through. I didn’t see any activities. I couldn’t wait to get out of there. "

Bridgeport Manor

540 Bond Street, Bridgeport, CT
1 review
babisson: "I visited this facility in order to check in on a friend. It was clean and well maintained but many of the rooms were large communal rooms with up to 8 beds occupied. Once outside the rooms into the common areas, it was nice. there are several areas where residents can go to visit with family or friends and have a pleasant discussion. My only criticism is the larger rooms. I spoke with the nurse with my friend's permission and they were very helpful. "

Meadow Ridge

100 Redding Road, Redding, CT

Hilltop Health Center

126 FORD STREET, Ansonia, CT
1 review
shyningwaterfal3: "My great uncle had a long stay here due to a redo of a knee replacement. His room was large and airy. Clean is not the word, this place was immaculate! The comfort you feel while visiting actually makes you want to return. It's a very bright and cheery place. His knee was well tended to and his continuous physical therapy had him mobile in no time. "

Notre Dame Convalescent Home

76 West Rock Road, Norwalk, CT
1 review
MamaLisa: "The facility it self may not be new and exciting looking however the care is phenomenal. Prior to Mom going into a facility we as a family looked at many options between Southbury and Norwalk some nicer looking then others. However none compared to the care and smiles from the staff at Notre Dame. One huge difference were the smells. I'm sure you know what I mean when and if you have been to many places there can be a stark difference. Notre Dame is clean and tidy and h... (read more)

Paradigm Healthcare Center of West Haven

310 Terrace Ave, West Haven, CT
1 review
Walter18: "Different people I knew worked there at Bentley Gardens. It was a good tour. Their food was good, and the dining area is excellent. They have all kinds of stuff for activities. The rooms are good. The facility is secured enough for the residents. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bridgeport area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Bridgeport area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 37 nursing homes communities in the Bridgeport area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.