Nursing Homes in Lakewood

44 Communities

Lakeview Senior Living

7395 West Eastman Place, Lakewood, CO
$$$$
faithanswered: "In 2012, after having surgery for a very rare form of cancer, I felt very fortunate to be accepted by Azura for a rehabilitation stay.. Prior to leaving the hospital, I made many calls in an attempt to find a facility where I would receive aggressive rehab in order for me to recover as quickly as possible. I could not have been more pleased. The suites were beautiful and comfortable. The entire staff from housekeeper to therapist could not have been more pleasant, tho... (read more)

Brookdale Meridian Lakewood

1805 South Balsam, Lakewood, CO
$$$$
Caring107773750: "We liked the grounds the best. The staff is quite good. There are different styles of apartment. The one that my mother has is one bedroom. It's rather old looking and a bit outdated. She is not very happy there. The food is not good. They have arts and crafts, they go out to places and to different cultural activities, they go to lunch quite often, and they have game times and movie nights. She seems to like those quite a bit. She has been in Lakewood Meridian since late Ma... (read more)

Brookdale Green Mountain

12791 West Alameda Parkway, Lakewood, CO
$$$$
Brookdale Green Mountain, located in Lakewood, Colorado, is an assisted living facility that offers personalized living options for seniors. The facility offers special care options for those who want assistance with things like bathing, dressing and even medication. Care is customized to meet individuals' needs and allows residents to remain independent. Residents and visitors love Brookdale Green Mountain for its caring staff and exceptional programs. Reviews also report th... (read more)

Mapleton Care Center

115 INGALLS STREET, Lakewood, CO
$$$$
Daughter219: "Mother in law admitted two years ago in urgent circumstances. She is so much better than when she lived at home. Staff caring, responsive, loving. Communication with staff is excellent. They call about the slightest thing. I feel blessed that we found this facility. It came highly recommended and it has exceeded expectations. Facility is clean and happy. Owner knows everyone, patients and family, and is involved on a day to day basis. He maintains, and occupi... (read more)

Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community

1432 Depew Street, Lakewood, CO
1 review
Caring91124150: "My sister is in Sierra Healthcare Community. They have very nice people and it's a very good place. She likes it. They're very good, patient, nice, understanding, and seem to know what the patients require. They do craft projects, group get-togethers, and music. "

Allison Care Center

1660 ALLISON STREET, Lakewood, CO
$$$$
Roger: "Allison Care Center was the worst place. I would never put a family member there ever again. It was dirty and awful. They didn't dress my father. They put him in different shoes. He kept leaving the facility, and I would label it as dangerous. 50% of the staff was good and 50% of the staff didn't care. He was there for about three months. He wanted to leave every day. His food had to be mechanically ground, and they kept forgetting about that, so he was choking on his food."

Westlake Care Community

1655 Eaton Street, Lakewood, CO
$$$$
Know: "My family member died at this facility, I reported the death to the Colorado Department Of Health, the facility did not. My relative residented at the facility for 3 plus years, the facility had cleaned out my relative's room and placed all belongings in trash bags in the basement. a new resident was in my relative's room within hours of the death. Terrible way to treat someone and family. Many items of my relative was missing. Be aware and review this facility's record, per... (read more)

Evergreen Terrace Care Center

1625 SIMMS STREET, Lakewood, CO
$$$$
jinxed: "We had to place my husband's grandmother in the facility because she was suffering from dementia. As a nurse, my concerns were about the staffing at any facility she was placed in rather than the building itself. I did go out to other facilities which were in pretty buildings and noted that there were insufficient staff members to care for residents, residents in soiled clothing, residents who had urinated or defecated in their clothes, etc. with little attention being pai... (read more)

Bethany Healthplex

5301 WEST FIRST AVENUE, Lakewood, CO
$$$$
Jmail: "Rehabilitation is not a work I would use for this institution. Another way to take money from the elderly with not enough staff or trained staff. "

Villa Manor Care Center

7950 WEST MISSISSIPPI AVENUE, Lakewood, CO
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lakewood area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 33 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lakewood area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 44 nursing homes communities in the Lakewood area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.