Nursing Homes in Colorado Springs

yrs

Brookdale Bear Creek

1685 S. 21st St., Colorado Springs, CO
$$$$
Spacious and comfortable rooms are the main benefits of living at Brookdale Bear Creek in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Clean and bright living spaces are appreciated by residents and visitors alike. Dining options are always important and Brookdale Bear Creek doesn't disappoint. Food selections are good with appropriate options for special dietary concerns. Relatives of the facility's residents appreciate the knowledgeable, caring and attentive staff members who support their ... (read more)
yrs

Liberty Heights

12105 Ambassador Drive, Colorado Springs, CO
$$$$
Liberty Heights is an assisted living center north of Colorado Springs near the US Air Force Academy and Falcon Field. Residents describe it as a resort-style facility with a swimming pool, endless game options, arts and crafts, exercise groups and happy hour with live entertainment. Residents love the delicious menu options and rate the food as excellent. They also rave about frequent outings to movie theaters, shopping and restaurants. Family members and residents appreciat... (read more)

Brookdale Skyline

2365 Patriot heights, Colorado Springs, CO
$$$$
Visitors to Brookdale Skyline in Colorado Springs, Colorado, often say that it has the polished appearance and cozy feeling of a five-star resort. They’re impressed by the spacious cottages and apartments that give residents a sense of privacy while remaining connected to the larger community. Companion space is available, allowing couples to live together as long as possible. Guests are welcome at mealtimes, and overnight visitors are permitted. Residents and relatives often... (read more)

The Bridge at Colorado Springs

2490 INTERNATIONAL CIRCLE, Colorado Springs, CO
$$$$
vd42: "I came to this facility after a hospital stay due to severe pain that needed managed. It’s a beautiful facility, and the nursing staff for the most part was wonderful and attentive, but the doctor I had was scary. He came in and asked the weirdest questions that made no sense at all and expected answers. When I couldn’t figure out why I was asked if I was going to be a problem for the law(???), or if I was compliant, I didn’t know why he asked such a question. Then he kept t... (read more)

Namaste Alzheimer Center

2 Penrose Boulevard, Colorado Springs, CO
$$$$
Bob M.1: "Namaste Alzheimer Center has everything. The care that my mom is getting is above and beyond what we expected. They provide good meals. The help of the staff is excellent from the caregiver all the way up. They keep me informed of what’s going on. You can’t tell you’re in the city because they have a little pond, and it is surrounded by evergreen trees. I just can’t say enough good things about it. When we were still looking for a facility for my mom, everybody we talked to ... (read more)

Sunny Vista Living Center

2445 East Cache La Poudre, Colorado Springs, CO
$$$$
anon80908: "The staff is a complete nightmare, specifically the upper management! They openly gossip about each other and former staff in the open, and they have an attitude of complete arrogance. I have never seen this level of unprofessional behavior in a care facility in my lifetime! I saw a patient being brought in on stained sheets, and the carpets are covered in stains as well."

Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center

3625 Parkmoor Village Drive, Colorado Springs, CO
$$$$
Francis Anthony: "Parkmoor Village nursing staff have great care and understanding for all patients and for each other, in daily living. Their therapy department gave me a run for my money, and I gave them a run for theirs too :-). I really enjoyed my stay!!"

The Center at Centennial

3490 CENTENNIAL BOULEVARD, Colorado Springs, CO
$$$$
concernedspouse: " I noticed packets of white sugar on the table (patient is diabetic). I questioned the nurse about this, and she said they are not strict about such matters. I said very firmly that he is diabetic, and he needs to not be getting stuff like that. She said she would say something to the kitchen. But they knew he was diabetic when he was admitted, and for a week now, they have been working against his blood sugar levels. After that, I thought I better check about the sodi... (read more)

Laurel Manor Care Center

920 SOUTH CHELTON ROAD, Colorado Springs, CO
$$$$
Marta2: "Laurel Manor Care Center had a dementia care side, so it was a secured unit. They were very welcoming. I didn't have an appointment, but the director stopped everything to meet with me. Even though they had no bed availability, he gave me a tour. Outside it looked like a facility, but on the inside it was very homey. There was a pet therapy dog right in the living room that lives there. It was fenced in, and it had a gazebo and a little garden. The patients could walk out th... (read more)

Medallion Retirement Community

1719 E BIJOU STREET, Colorado Springs, CO
$$$$
Caring103072750: "The only other nursing home that I visited is Centura Health. I can't comment a lot because I just talked to their marketing director briefly when I was just comparing nursing homes. I did see the rooms, but the main reason we went to the other facility was because my mom was able to get a private room rather than sharing with somebody. Centura didn't have a private room. The sanitation seemed fine. During the tour, the marketing director was very friendly and very nice. "

At A Glance

Colorado Springs area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 24 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $8,340 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Colorado Springs area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 99 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Colorado Springs area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 24 nursing homes communities in the Colorado Springs area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.