Nursing Homes in Walnut Creek

19 Communities

Tampico Terrace Care Center

130 Tampico, Walnut Creek, CA
$$$$
cgarber: "My mother was at Tampico Terrace for 3 weeks. I give them very high marks. First, everyone I interacted with was really friendly and supportive. Second, they were very informative. If I asked a question of a nurse or therapist, they responded with clear information that had been entered into their system. Their responses were clear and data-driven. Finally, the administrative staff was incredibly helpful and informative regarding insurance and other coverage questions.... (read more)

Manorcare Health Services-walnut Creek

1226 Rossmoor Parkway, Walnut Creek, CA
$$$$
Candace: "I was at Manorcare Health Services. It was pretty good. They're very clean and they were very careful about not spreading germs. They kept the place clean. The people gave excellent care. The staff was very friendly and very cooperative. I ended up getting a private room, which was very nice. Even the people that came and cleaned the rooms were friendly. It was a good environment. The food was good. If you didn't like what they were serving, they would give you an alternativ... (read more)

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Walnut Creek

1224 Rossmoor Parkway, Walnut Creek, CA
1 review
EastBayGCM: "This is a very large skilled nursing facility located near Rossmoor, a large senior adult community. Overall, I've had a pretty positive impression of the place. They offer extraordinarily good rehab: OT, PT, and ST. But it's all group therapy, and some of my clients haven't liked that. That's rare, though. Most people feel encouraged by the group. Therapy is offered two times a day and on Saturday, if needed. That's unusual and a real plus. Also, if a patient is in the Joh... (read more)

Manorcare Health Services - Tice Valley

1975 TICE VALLEY BLVD., Walnut Creek, CA
$$$$
Caring865: "My dad is now in a nursing home facility, which is the Manorcare Tice Valley. I found the staff to be very nice, but their diabetes diet is not healthy and care is very poor. Even the provisions are not very good. "

Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Ygnacio Valley

1449 Ygnacio Valley Road, Walnut Creek, CA
$$$$
assa: "My father was there for two nights, first night he was found on the floor at 5am, second night his red button for help did not work. "

Kindred Nursing and Healthcare - Bayberry

1800 Adobe Street, Concord, CA
1 review
monicaalto: "I was in the need of a nursing home inbetween my stays at the hospitals. I had the pleasure of staying at Bayberry. Not only did they take care of my medical needs but they handled the emotional needs of a young woman who had lost her mobility. The food was excellent, the therapy I recieved was good and the employees went out of their way to help me with my daily tasks that I found difficult. Although I depended on the nurses so much, some how through their kindness and ... (read more)

Stonebrook Healthcare Center

4367 CONCORD BLVD., Concord, CA
$$$$
Angel840334: "We had a tour at Stonebrook, and the first thing we noticed upon arriving is that the whole place is spotless. This made us feel this is the right location for our mom. The atmosphere was very cozy and relaxing. There was no tense feeling that we got. The entire staff greeted us with a smile and made eye contact, which even confirmed more that this would be appropriate location. They made us feel comfortable. The whole place was outstanding. "

Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center

3806 Clayton Road, Concord, CA
$$$$
lisagay: "Winsor Manor is filled with some good caring personal but offer no continuity. My mother in law was admitted for a week with two broken hips. She suffers with Altziemer's disease but was discharged for not being able to follow instructions for therapy. Hello! How could she? They tried to send her home without a hospital bed or lift when she cannot put any weight on either leg. Everyday she had a different nurse who didn't know what was going on with her. Everyone seemed ca... (read more)

Orinda Convalescent Hospital

11 ALTARINDA ROAD, Orinda, CA
1 review
Janelle460277: "I liked Orinda Care Center. The rooms were small and could use some updating. It looked like they had some activities that the people were engaged in. There wasn't much grounds; it was all parking. I liked the feel of it. I am upset that my husband is not able to get in there; unfortunately, they are not taking him at this time. The layout is nice. I wish that they would have more outdoor areas because there aren't any outdoor areas for them now. I think that would be very i... (read more)

San Miguel Villa

1050 SAN MIGUEL ROAD, Concord, CA
$$$$
gloria-l--2: "My husband moved into San Miguel Villa. It's an older facility, but they're very conscientious with what they're doing. My husband seemed to like it, they're really nice to him, and he's eating good. They're doing rehab therapy for him. The room is average size, and he has a roommate."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Walnut Creek area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Walnut Creek area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 19 nursing homes communities in the Walnut Creek area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.