Nursing Homes in Ventura County

23 Communities

Brookdale Camarillo

6000 Santa Rosa Road, Camarillo, CA
$$$$
Brookdale Camarillo offers assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing and rehabilitation in the community of Camarillo, California. Residents comment on the resort-like atmosphere of this facility, which has landscaped grounds, beautiful gardens and lit walkways. Visitors and residents alike also enjoy that an on-site chef offers excellent food and a variety of nutritious choices in the inviting dining room. Available amenities enjoyed by residents include a library, co... (read more)

Mary Health of the Sick Convalescent & Nursing Hos

2929 THERESA DR, Newbury Park, CA
$$$$
caring030301: "We needed to put my mom into skilled nursing, so she went into Mary Health of the Sick. We chose it because of its location. We also just liked it when we went to see it. It was an excellent place. It was more of a hospital and medical feeling, but it was what my mom needed. She has a small single room with a big window, it was very nice. She said food was good, too. They have activities and my mom participates in them. It worked out very well. They provided her with all the... (read more)

Los Robles Care Center

601 N Montgomery St, Ojai, CA
1 review
Jan Muzik: "Lovely environment and a surprise when we went in side. Home like atmosphere and the people living there told us the food is good and they get great care. Know a couple of people who reside at Los Robles Care Center who have not one complaint. (surprising too) "

Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center D/p Snf

150 VIA MERIDA, Thousand Oaks, CA
1 review
Caring DaughterYOUNB: "My father-in-law stayed in the acute rehab unit of Los Robles, and it was very good. The physicians, nurses, assistants, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and all other staff members were very good. He was by himself. His room was very good; it was quite spacious and comfortable. Because he had a lot of dietary restrictions, meals were made to fit his dietary needs, and that was very good. They had some group activities, but my father-in-law was not up to partici... (read more)

Simi Valley Care Center

5270 E LOS ANGELES AVE, Simi Valley, CA
1 review
Tony7: "We chose Simi Valley Care Center because my wife thought it was one of the best. The place is very clean. The staff is helpful and gives very warm care. They have a lot of activities for their residents. They have a skilled nursing facility onsite where they work with people out of surgery, people in wheelchairs or people that needed more attention and care. They had a big Thanksgiving dinner for guests and residents; it was excellent, very surprising and the food was very g... (read more)

Twin Pines Health Care

250 March St, Santa Paula, CA
1 review
Frank48: "Vista Cove was nice, but very crowded with small rooms. However, the staff was good, and the residents were happy. I was not able to try the food, but I saw it, and it looked good. It was very clean, but it was an older building, so it was darker, though they had done a lot of work to try to make it prettier. They did a good job there, but it was crowded. My wife's father had been in there. He enjoyed it and thought it was OK, but my wife did not want to go there. "

Windsor Terrace of Westlake Village

250 Fairview Road, Thousand Oaks, CA
1 review
Fred442454: "My significant other is actually in Windsor Terrace of Westlake Village right now. He needed nursing care because he has dementia and cannot remember what to take, and if he doesn’t have that nursing care, he ends up in the hospital. The service is not excellent but good. He does not have any problem; he gets his meds and his food, and that keeps him very stable. The staff is good. He’s got a number of illnesses, so he must have his meds, and they seem to be controlling ever... (read more)

OakView

3557 Campus Dr, Thousand Oaks, CA
$$$$
semacal: "My father spent the last 2 years of his life tin the Skilled Nursing Unit - I have nothing but nice things to say about the care he received. We live close by, so someone from the family was there nearly everyday. The care he received was exceptional - he even loved the food - HIGHLY recomended. "

Fillmore Convalescent Center

118 B ST, Fillmore, CA
$$$$
Caring Brother-in-Law: "My sister-in-law is at Greenfield Care Center. They have nice people there and they do a good job in taking care of their residents. They seemed courteous and kind. I would recommend them to others. "

Thousand Oaks Healthcare Center

93 West Avenida de los Arboles, Thousand Oaks, CA
$$$$
Geraldine4: "Thousand Oaks looked really clean, but there was nobody there to help me so I just left. Based on what I saw, I would recommend this facility. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Ventura County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 50 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Ventura County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 23 nursing homes communities in the Ventura County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.