Nursing Homes in Sylmar

34 Communities

Maclay Healthcare Center

12831 MACLAY STREET, Sylmar, CA
1 review
MARCO: "My mother passed away April 7, 2010 and after going through 2 nursing home nightmares (Astoria in Sylmar and another facility in Lancaster, CA)... we landed in MaClay. The service, the staff, the facilities were simply amazing. The genuine care and treatment from the cleaning staff, to the nurses' aids, the RN's to the cooks, they were all just so wonderful to my mother. Eventually, we were offered a one-bed room as my mom was transitioning and leaving us. I am forever in ... (read more)

Mountain View Conv Hosp

13333 FENTON AVENUE, Sylmar, CA
$$$$
Grammadee47 : "Nobody's perfect, right? After spending several weeks at Mt. View , however, I can honestly say that this facility comes pretty darn close. I had hip replacement surgery with complications and needed extensive physical therapy and occupational therapy. They have a top-notch team there that knows their stuff, is friendly, and encouraging in the nicest way. Most people have heard horror stories about the nurses aides in nursing homes, but these gals (& guys) are the most carin... (read more)

Astoria Nursing and Rehab Cent

14040 Astoria Street, Sylmar, CA
$$$$
Alison: "Astoria Nursing and Rehab Center was really great. I was really impressed. They took great care of my mother. It was clean and it smelled nice. The staff was attentive. They have adequate parking, and it's right off the freeway. The food was really good. They were very receptive. They have activities and she enjoyed those. The physical therapy was great. Everybody was real positive. They play music, and they have other senior activities."

Sylmar Health and Rehabilitation Center

12220 Foothill Blvd, Sylmar, CA
1 review
Anonymous110851850: "My mother was at Sylmar Health Rehabilitation Center. She was in a room with two other patients, and it was tiny. The staff was very good, very nice, and very supportive. The dining area was clean. I guess they could improve the ambience a little bit to make it look less institutional. "

Pineridge Care Center

14122 HUBBARD STREET, Sylmar, CA

San Fernando Post Acute Hospital

12260 Foothill Blvd, Sylmar, CA
yrs

Brookdale Northridge

17650 Devonshire Street, Northridge, CA
$$$$
Northridge Mall, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, restaurants and churches are close to Brookdale Northridge, an assisted living facility located at the heart of San Fernando Valley in Northridge, CA. Visitors specifically like the dining and outdoor areas. They also highly recommend Brookdale Northridge for its resort-style facility and quality management. The staff is praised for being courteous and nice; guests also comment favorably on resident activities like bingo ... (read more)

Ararat Nursing Facility

15099 MISSION HILLS ROAD, Mission Hills, CA
1 review
caring0301213: "The staff was exceptional at Ararat Nursing Home. They were absolutely top-notch. They gave us a complete tour of the facility even if the waiting list is very long. The place is super clean. "

Providence Holy Cross Medical Center

15031 Rinaldi St, Mission Hills, CA
1 review
Judith C.: "My sister was in this facility for 4 years, until her passing. She was completely and totally unresponsive and not able to communicate in any way. My brother in law visited EVERY day and I was there approx once a week until the month before her death when I was there every day as well. The facility is immaculate, the staff responsive, sensitive & caring to both the patients and the families. I CONSISTENTLY saw the highest level quality of care I have EVER seen in any fac... (read more)

Sun Air Convalescent Hospital

14857 ROSCOE BOULEVARD, Panorama City, CA
1 review
gowlchin: "I stayed at Panorama several times now. I love the people that work there and they treat me very well."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sylmar area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Sylmar area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 34 nursing homes communities in the Sylmar area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.