Nursing Homes in Studio City

62 Communities

Imperial Care Center

11441 VENTURA BLVD, Studio City, CA
$$$$
Rose12: "Imperial Care was really good. The place was very clean and well-kept. The staff was very attentive to my dad. He is always clean and neat and he seem to have two people with him at all times. They took additional steps to make sure my dad was comfortable. The people were very gracious and welcoming. The lady who owns it, Irene, was very thoughtful, caring, and diligent. I think they had my dad's best interest at heart and she provided good service workers to manage him. I k... (read more)

Studio City Rehabilitation Cen

11429 VENTURA BLVD, Studio City, CA
1 review
Caring108822150: "My dad was at Studio City Rehabilitation Center. I recommend that everybody stays as far away as possible from them. The place is very interested in keeping its residents as long as possible so they can have their money. They gave substandard care. My dad was overmedicated on Valium and painkillers, but he didn't need them. He was unnecessarily given a feeding tube because he was demented and wasn't eating, and it turned out he had a urinary tract infection. The hospital tha... (read more)

Glenoaks Convalescent Hospital

409 W. GLENOAKS BLVD., Glendale, CA
$$$$
luck4ever: "My mother-in-law has been a resident for 5+ years..Administration replaced licensed staff that were less than satisfactory in the past several months the facility is super and is deserving of 5 stars "

Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center D/p Snf

4636 FOUNTAIN AVENUE, Los Angeles, CA
1 review
Michael F.: "One of my clients had to have surgery, and went to Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. I was very impressed at the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. My client was in and out of surgery within just a few hours, and was doing well on his return to the regular patient room. A nurse paid constant attention to him, although I was there to keep him company as a caregiver. She kept a close watch on him after surgery - even though it was just a minor operation; and ... (read more)

New Vista Post Acute Care Center

1516 SAWTELLE BLVD., Los Angeles, CA
1 review
Caring493517: "New Vista is a beautiful facility that is well maintained and well run. The staff is attentive and is very compassionate. The compassion they exhibit is heartwarming to witness when considering placing a loved one in Skilled Nursing Care. The facility is clean and is cozy inviting for visitation and patients moral. The menu is well planned and the item I ate was excellent. They accommodate all diets and religious affiliations. The facility offers both Jewish and Christian Se... (read more)

Sherman Village Hcc

12750 RIVERSIDE DRIVE, North Hollywood, CA
1 review
Aliya: "I really enjoyed being here during my visit volunteering with music. I used to think that departing a real home is devastating, by I have completely changed my mind after visiting the Sherman Village Hcc. I saw that not only the elderly enjoy each others company, but also the staff is very playfull with them and very relaxed. Maybe all CA is, but these staff would laugh with them, talk sweetly to them like talking to a child, or even sometimes as their own family grandma/gr... (read more)

Sun Air Convalescent Hospital

14857 ROSCOE BOULEVARD, Panorama City, CA
1 review
gowlchin: "I stayed at Panorama several times now. I love the people that work there and they treat me very well."

Broadway Manor Care Center

605 WEST BROADWAY, Glendale, CA
$$$$
tuacay2k: "This 5 Star facility took great pride in taking care of my grandmother. The nursing and rehab team was really great at encouraging my grandmother to take her meds and do her physical and occupational therapies. Grandma really liked playing Bingo with the activities team and she especially liked being pampered in Saturday's when Broadway's beauty shop was open for cut, color, sets. Great place highly recommend it!! "

Villa Scalabrini

10631 Vinedale Street, Sun Valley, CA

Garden Crest Assisted Living Facility

909 North Lucile Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
$$$$
Lillian12: "My mother stayed at Garden Crest. The LPNs and RNs were really good, and the CNAs were pretty good, but a couple of them were kind of abrupt. The doctor showed concern and care, and he was really good. Her room was not 100% clean because she was sharing it with another lady, but overall, they would try to keep it as clean as possible. It could have used a little more cleanliness to do somethinga about the smell. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Studio City area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Studio City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 62 nursing homes communities in the Studio City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.