24 Nursing Homes in Stockton, CA

LaSalette Health and Rehabilitation Center

537 East Fulton Street, Stockton, CA
Angela845434: "LaSalette was closest to my house, so it was easy for me to be there. I was satisfied with the results, and they were kind and courteous. My dad had been there a couple of times, and my mom had been there once. "

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Valley Gardens

1517 East Knickerbocker Drive , Stockton, CA
Diane644575: "Kindred Valley Gardens is a transitional care facility. My relative's experience was very good. It was clean, well-kept, and without odor. The staff was attentive. They had a great physical therapy department. "

Lincoln Square Post Acute Care

1032 N. Lincoln Street, Stockton, CA
Marcy526286: "My husband is at Lincoln Square Post-Acute Care right now for physical therapy. I have a positive overall impression about them. I think there is a good morale, and their patients are kept fairly busy. When something happens, they’re on it... (read more)

Creekside Care Center

9107 N. DAVIS ROAD, Stockton, CA
nonie2080 : "My Aunt is a resident at Creekside Center. They give the best care I have ever seen. The nursing staff are very compensate and make sure her needs are always taking care of. All the administrative staff treat her like there own family mem... (read more)

Windsor Hampton Care Center

442 HAMPTON STREET, Stockton, CA
Pam: "Windsor Hampton Care Center is super clean. They're very responsive. My mother was previously there for two months after she came out of the hospital. When I was working with hospice to find a place, I requested we put her there, and we go... (read more)

Meadowood Health & Rehabilitation Center

3110 Wagner Heights Road, Stockton, CA
Cheri: "Everybody in Meadowood is exceptionally good to my husband and me. When he gets anxious, he goes to the nurse's office and they call me right away. He likes to go and listen to their music, and today we went to their residents' council mee... (read more)

Wagner Heights Nursing & Rehab

9289 Branstetter Place, Stockton, CA
JB: "My dad is at the rehab area of Wagner Heights for skilled nursing care and rehab. He shares a room and he goes to rehab every day. He doesn't like the place quite too much. We've had good experience as far as letting us know what’s going o... (read more)

Whispering Hope Care Center

5320 CARRINGTON CIRCLE, Stockton, CA
Heather2075: "The facility was really clean, and they seemed to have gtood activities. My big issue was some of the staff was really mean. One of the nighttime CNAs was cruel to my aunt, a resident at this facility. The CNA called her a nasty lesbian, a... (read more)

Windsor Elmhaven Care Center

6940 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA
D williams: "Great place!!! Good Care and good staff."

Crestwood Manor - 104

Golden Livingcenter - Portside

2740 NORTH CALIFORNIA STREET, Stockton, CA

Fairmont Rehabilitation Hospital

950 S. Fairmont Avenue, Lodi, CA
j maria: "My Dad was here for a few weeks and during their open house they forgot to give him his medicine. He was in a diabetic shock when I arrived to place him back into the hospital. What an incredible place. Please listen to me. I am a real st... (read more)

VIENNA NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER

800 SO HAM LANE, Lodi, CA
Julie110528450: "My dad was in Vienna for a month. The facility is overcrowded; there are too many people and too little staff. The rooms were nice. The food is alright. "

Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center

410 Eastwood Avenue, Manteca, CA
DallasCowboysFan: "I feel that Manteca Care and Rehabilitation Center is a great place because the staff tries their best to provide the best care possible. My friend stays there and she loves the activities that the center provides. She enjoys sitting with ... (read more)

Wine Country Care Center

321 West Turner Road, Lodi, CA
Sandy: "Wine Country Care Center was very nice and clean, although not as clean as the other place we visited. I thought it needs updating as far as the carpet and stuff goes, but the staff is very friendly. The residents were not as nice as the o... (read more)

St. Jude Care Center

469 East North Street, Manteca, CA
Marcy526286: "My husband has been at St Jude Care Center. It was not a good place. The quality of care and the response time weren’t good. They always seemed to be short handed and the turnover of the staff seemed to be ongoing. They need to be full sta... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Stockton area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 31 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Stockton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 24 nursing homes communities in the Stockton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.