15 Nursing Homes in Sonoma, CA

Also serving communities of Eldridge.

Sonoma Post Acute

678 2ND STREET WEST, Sonoma, CA
LS: "Sonoma Post-Acute was smaller, really bright and white, clean, and had high ceilings, so it felt good to me. The staff was very helpful, very kind, very caring, and very accommodating to my sister's needs. They had a lot of smaller rooms a... (read more)

Sonoma Healthcare Center

1250 BROADWAY, Sonoma, CA
LS: "Broadway Villa Post Acute has about 170 beds. Personally, I'm not a fan of nursing homes, but it felt clean, and there wasn't an odor. It seemed rather busy. It felt dark and old fashioned to me. Even though they have recently done a littl... (read more)

Sonoma Valley Hospital Dp/snf

347 ANDRIEUX ST, Sonoma, CA

Meadows of Napa Valley

1900 ATRIUM PARKWAY, Napa, CA
Sonja: "The Meadows of Napa Valley is a very nice place with tons of activities. I have them check on my mom several times a day, and they go on outings once a week. They have music every day, and they can get their nails and haircuts done there t... (read more)

The Oaks

450 HAYES LANE, Petaluma, CA
Caring103307950: "The Oaks was wonderful. They're very highly recommended. I would recommend this place to my friends. They were organized. The aides weren't grumpy like some places. The staff seemed very good. They seemed to know what they're doing. They t... (read more)

Petaluma Post-Acute Rehabilitation

1115 B Street, Petaluma, CA
jumpymonkey: "I was a patient at Petaluma Post Acute Rehab for 28 days for wound care and I have nothing but the highest praises for all the staff there, especially the two wound care nurses. They were always willing to come in early or stay late to mak... (read more)

Windsor Care Center of Petaluma

523 Hayes Lane, Petaluma, CA
Barbara: "I have been living at Windsor Care Center of Petaluma for about a year and a half, and I'm very satisfied with it. I find the staff very helpful, and I'm very pleased. We have roommates with three in a fairly good-sized room. We have a lov... (read more)

Country Villa Novato Healthcare Center

1565 HILL ROAD, Novato, CA
Sylvia623121: "Novato Healthcare smelled like urine at times when you go in the door, but it's clean. The staff was nice, but they should give us more calls and update us on our love ones. They don't call us enough, but they do call when they fall. "

Horizon West Napa

3275 Villa Lane, Napa, CA
LS: "My sister was in Napa Valley Care Center two years ago. It was big. I kind of hated going to it because there were people all over the place in wheelchairs, and it seemed like a little less under control than the two homes I visited. It ha... (read more)

Central Gardens

15000 Arnold Dr, Eldridge, CA

Golden Livingcenter - Napa

705 TRANCAS ST., Napa, CA
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sonoma area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Sonoma area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 nursing homes communities in the Sonoma area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.