13 Nursing Homes in Sebastopol, CA

Apple Valley Post-Acute Rehab

1035 Gravenstein Hwy South, Sebastopol, CA
VeryDisappointed!: "I had to give them one star, but I really can't give them any stars because they refused to give my 85 year old mother with Dementia rehab because they would have to evaluate her and possibly have to offer her long term care. The intake p... (read more)

Fircrest Convalescent Hospital

7025 CORLINE COURT, Sebastopol, CA
mellojello: "In general I felt the staff treated my grandmother well. The location was quite scenic with a view of the surrounding valley as it was located on a hilltop. In particular I recall the beautiful rose bushes located in the rear courtyard. Fi... (read more)

Brookdale Fountaingrove

300 Fountain Grove Parkway, Santa Rosa, CA
Brookdale Fountaingrove is located in the northern part of Santa Rosa, California, approximately two miles south of the Fountaingrove Club golf course. Residents and visitors appreciate the quality of the grounds that surround the facility ... (read more)

2013

Spring Lake Village

5555 Montgomery Drive, Santa Rosa, CA
ElaineMB: "After bi-lateral total knee replacement, moved to Spring Lake Village on Montgomery Drive for a few days of Physical and occupational therapy. Doing GREAT and I am local celebrity since none of the staff or others have ever dealt with a do... (read more)

Summerfield Health Care Center

1280 SUMMERFIELD RD, Santa Rosa, CA
walter83: "The 3 month stay through two surgeries was an excellent experience. Staff was exceptional, rehabilitation team excellent and great progress was made. They accommodated all our needs. Would recommend to anyone. "

Park View Garden at Montgomery

3751 MONTGOMERY DR, Santa Rosa, CA
LaVonne Warren: "I was. A client at Park View during the recent Santa Rosa fire.We were evacuated , I must say the evacuation was orderly the staff in controll,there was no panic,no unanswered questions.Two people both from Physical Therapy stood out as c... (read more)

Monte Verde Rest Home

5570 Monte Verde Drive, Santa Rosa, CA
Chris9: "It was a good, reliable place for my father to rest. It was a small and the care was great. It was a house, with a caregiver for the rest home residents. Every person had their meals made, beds made, and any needs taken care of. This facil... (read more)

Santa Rosa Convalescent Hosp

446 ARROWOOD DR, Santa Rosa, CA
Cheryl: "Santa Rosa Convalescent seemed very friendly and inviting. It was an older and simpler place. The mother of my son-in-law was just placed there. She was very welcomed. They were joking with her, and she liked the people there."

Creekside Convalescent & Mental Health Rehab Prgrm

850 SONOMA AVE, Santa Rosa, CA
daaaydream: "I felt very safe as a patient at Creekside."

Friends House

684 Benicia Drive, Santa Rosa, CA
Nestled on seven acres in beautiful Santa Rosa, California, Friends House is a caring community of elders created in the Quaker tradition of equality and simplicity. Open to all older people, Friends House is composed of three interrelated... (read more)

Golden Livingcenter Santa Rosa

4650 HOEN AVENUE, Santa Rosa, CA
Colleen14: "Golden Living Center seems to be an OK nursing home. It's clean enough. From the little interaction I had with the staff, they seemed OK. It looks like they have a pretty full schedule of activities. When I was there, they were handing act... (read more)

Santa Rosa Mem Hospital Dp Snf

1165 Montgomery Drive, Santa Rosa, CA

Sutter Med Ctr of Santa Rosa

3325 CHANATE ROAD, Santa Rosa, CA
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sebastopol area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Sebastopol area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 nursing homes communities in the Sebastopol area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.