17 Nursing Homes in Santa Cruz, CA

Kindred Nursing and Transitional Care - Santa Cruz

1115 Capitola Road, Santa Cruz, CA
Aronfm: "The Rehab director and Social services Dept. is great at Kindred Santa Cruz! I am so happy with the results my friend received. I was impressed with the gym and loving feel I got as a visitor. "

Cresthaven Nursing Home

740 17TH AVENUE, Santa Cruz, CA

Driftwood Healthcare Center - Santa Cruz

675 24th Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA

Santa Cruz Skilled Nursing Center

2990 SOQUEL AVENUE, Santa Cruz, CA

Terraces of Los Gatos

800 Blossom Hill Road, Los Gatos, CA
Conveniently located near state Route 17 in Los Gatos, California, Terraces of Los Gatos provides assisted living, skilled nursing and a small memory care unit to 422 residents. The facility's clean, well-organized environment and welcoming... (read more)

2015, 2016

Los Gatos Meadows

110 Wood Rd, Los Gatos, CA

Los Gatos Oaks Convalescent Hospital

16605 LARK AVENUE, Los Gatos, CA
Klay: "Awesome staff, clean rooms, compassionate nurses and cna's..timely answering of call light..Good and productive rehab therapy..very clean and homelike environment..Nurses are well trained and knows what they are doing "

Woodlands Healthcare Center

14966 Terrono De Flores Lane, Los Gatos, CA
larryb: "The place smells great especially like apple cider spice. they have the best friendliest staff in the world especially the therapy department. you were perfect and thank you for saving my life. ~Larry B. "

Our Lady of Fatima Villa

20400 Saratoga Los Gatos Road, Saratoga, CA
Miggie: "A very friendly, loving and comforting place. My mom spent over a year in the care of the dedicated personnel. Everyone from the cleaning crew, CNA's, nurses, therapists, dietary staff, and entertainment staff were friendly and great at... (read more)

Pacific Coast Manor

1935 WHARF ROAD, Capitola, CA
cawingnut19: "I was on the Rehabilitation side of Pacific Coast Manor after having Total Knee Replacement in December, 2014. The caring staff, from administration to the nice guy fixing the television, to physical therapy, all my needs were met. They al... (read more)

Plum Tree Care Center

2580 SAMARITAN DRIVE, San Jose, CA
Cheryl: "Plum Tree was lively and always had something going on. My mom was one of the few residents who was Filipino and most of the staff was Filipino so they treated her like their grandma. She loved it because it was very social for her. She fe... (read more)

Stonebrook Health And Rehabilitation

350 De Soto Drive, Los Gatos, CA
Ftavi: "My name is Frances I needed rehab due to left side being partially paralyzed. Stonebrook was home for over two months. I had been in a SNF before so I was nervous but the second I entered, it was clean and modern lots of decoration. Huge a... (read more)

Almaden Health and Rehabilitation Center

2065 Los Gatos-Almaden Rd, San Jose, CA
MM186221: "I think Almaden Health & Rehab Center is a good place. I don’t really have any complaints. My mother’s complaints would probably be that a lot of the staff doesn’t speak English very well and do not understand what she’s saying. When she s... (read more)

Vasona Creek Healthcare Center

16412 LOS GATOS BOULEVARD, Los Gatos, CA
Lydia552680: "Vasona Creek was clean, and the rooms were OK. The staff members was just doing their jobs, and I guess they were friendly. "

Valley Convalescent Hospital

919 FREEDOM BLVD, Watsonville, CA
Sny-T-O-fam: "The facility and living situations are adequate. Our mother went to rehab two weeks ago to recover from a Fall. She received adequate physio but did not seem to be challenged between therapy sessions.. The therapist seemed knowledgeabl... (read more)

Golden Age Convalescent Hospital

523 BURLINGAME AVENUE, Capitola, CA

Saratoga Retirement Community Health Center

14500 Fruitvale Avenue, Saratoga, CA
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Santa Cruz area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Santa Cruz area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 17 nursing homes communities in the Santa Cruz area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.