40 Nursing Homes in San Pedro, CA

Also serving communities of Avalon.

Los Palos Convalescent Hospital

1430 W 6th Street, San Pedro, CA
Linda: "Los Palos Convalescent has more of a hospital atmosphere. The care was good, but my mother-in-law had difficult roommates. The physical therapy was excellent, they worked very hard with her, and the food was also good. She just had trouble... (read more)

Jeanne Jugan Residence

2100 SOUTH WESTERN AVENUE, San Pedro, CA
qserf: "Little Sisters of the Poor seems to be a pretty solid living arrangement for people that are seeking an assisted living provider. While I cannot comment on the staff, amenities, or facilities in great detail, from what I saw, all seemed to... (read more)

Harbor View House

921 S. BEACON STREET, San Pedro, CA

Seacrest Convalescent Hospital

1416 W 6th Street, San Pedro, CA

Courtyard Care Center

1880 DAWSON AVENUE, Signal Hill, CA
DebbieBEKAS: "My cousin was in Courtyard Care Center. It's a wonderful and very quaint nursing home. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. It's clean and didn't have a smell. They had an activity room, a rehab gym, and their specialty was swallo... (read more)

Shoreline Healthcare Center

4029 East Anaheim, Long Beach, CA
Anonymous103638450: "I love the Shoreline right off the bat. It smells really good, and it is really cheerful. There is no urine or feces odor. The nurses are really nice in helping the patients out. There is not like an act that when they see you coming, they... (read more)

Torrance Care Center East

4333 TORRANCE BLVD, Torrance, CA
Rebecca613816: "Torrance Care Center West was nice, and there was always someone around assisting a patient. It was nice there and wasn't too bad. The dining room was nice, and they were good in coming to get my grandmother and bringing her to be social. ... (read more)

Torrance Memorial Med Ctr Snf/dp

3330 WEST LOMITA BLVD, Torrance, CA
Milinda Cox: "Torrance Memorial is a welcome place to be, good looking very clean, lot's of activites. "

Catered Manor Nursing Center

4010 VIRGINIA RD., Long Beach, CA
BHern: "My cousin is currently a patient there right now. She was in the hospital for a while and was sent there for therapy. We were hesitant at first because of all the bad things we hear happening in nursing homes. But the staff is very friendl... (read more)

Alamitos Belmont Rehabilitation Hospital

3901 E Fourth Street, Long Beach, CA
Julio: "My father stayed at Alamitos Rehab for two weeks. It's a very good facility, from the people to the care itself. The food was good. They had activities and they kept the people active. They had Bingo and exercising. The leanliness was exce... (read more)

Heritage Rehabilitation Center

21414 S Vermont Avenue, Torrance, CA
Marvin Leroy: "Sub par daily care. Physical Therapy was good however."

Del Amo Gardens

22419 Kent Avenue, Torrance, CA

Bixby Knolls Towers Health Care & Rehabilitation Center

3747 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA
Jane: "I didn't smell urine at Bixby Knolls Tower. They have activities all the time and the food is great. I have no complaints at all. The price is high, but they have a lot more amenities and a lot more activities than other facilities. They h... (read more)

Edgewater Conv Hospital

2625 East Fourth Street, Long Beach, CA
Jrey: "I had a family member in this facility and I’m so impressed how they took care of my family member. The staff went out and beyond their scope of care and made sure that my family member had an exceptional experience. The nursing care and t... (read more)

Marlora Post Acute Rehab Hosp

3801 E Anaheim Street, Long Beach, CA
A Loved One: "My mom is in Marlora and we've always been really happy with them. The workers are awesome and they work very hard. The place is very clean and they're well-staffed."

Broadway By the Sea

2725 E. Broadway, Long Beach, CA
Denise: "My mom was at Broadway By the Sea rehabilitation. We love it. They did remarkable work. My mom's room was a typical hospital type. The food was OK. The care was fine. Some of the staff members were helpful, but some were not. The therapy w... (read more)

Lomita Care Center

1955 W. LOMITA BLVD, Lomita, CA
Dietary Daughter: "My father is a patient, all in all I am very pleased with the staff, the physical rehab team is great. My only complaint is there does not appear to be adequate dietary supervision. My father is a diabetic controlled with diet but we keep ... (read more)

Palos Verdes Health Care Cente

26303 WESTERN AVE., Lomita, CA
Terri34: "Palos Verdes staff is friendly, and the facility is clean. The nurses that were on duty seem attentive to the patients. They are just very caring, attentive, and gentle with my mom. They accommodate whatever she needs. Every day they get h... (read more)

The Earlwood

20820 EARL STREET, Torrance, CA
Rose 2: "All I have to say is James! Run if you hear his name! Very arrogant and unprofessional person. "

Sunnyside Retirement Center

22617 South Vermont Ave, Torrance, CA
Lara: "My mother is in Sunnyside (Sunnyside Retirement Center). It's awesome. My mother loves it there. Their people really do care. They take good care of my mother. It's a really nice community. They have exercise program everyday every morning... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the San Pedro area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the San Pedro area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 40 nursing homes communities in the San Pedro area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.