Nursing Homes in San Luis Obispo

8 Communities

San Luis Transitional Care

1575 Bishop Street, San Luis Obispo, CA
1 review
Nikki: "My mother stayed at San Luis Transitional Care for several months. I love that place. The rooms entered onto a center open area/common area, so that if you're in your room, you could still be in the main part of the facility and shut your door if you wanted. There was a roommate situation. It had outdoor patios on each room, so that I could take her out and you could sit outside and go for walks on their concrete walkways and wheelchairs and walkers were very easily used. Th... (read more)

Mission View Health Center

1425 WOODSIDE DR, San Luis Obispo, CA
1 review
Patrick: "The therapists at Mission View Health Center were very good, and the aides were very helpful. The staff was very attentive and treated us well. One of my therapists downloaded some apps for me, like puzzles to work on my memory and cognitive skills. Some days, the food was very good, but other days, it was fair. The nice thing was that you can request certain things. I talked to the nutritionist and told her how I missed yogurt, so right away, she sent me yogurt and had it i... (read more)

Cabrillo Care Center

3033 AUGUSTA ST, San Luis Obispo, CA

Arroyo Grande Care Center

1212 Farroll Ave, Arroyo Grande, CA
$$$$
B. White: "My mother has been at AGCC for nearly a month. Everytime I visit, I observe more and more things that impress me. The rooms are spotless.. The nurses are friendly and professional. The physical therapists are very knowlegable and take time to communicate with me regarding my mom's treatment. The aids are sweet, attentive, and skilled. The activities are varied. My mom is very shy and has never been one to socialize. The last time i visited her, she asked me to take her to th... (read more)

Bayside Care Center

1405 TERESA DR, Morro Bay, CA
1 review
Caring101081050: "We visited Bayside Care Center. From our interview with the employees, it seemed like a suitable facility for my loved one. The rooms were normal size. They didn't have bathrooms in these rooms. All of them were semi-private rooms. It is in a nice community; it is kind of built on a hillside. It would be nice to have a little more outdoor area for the patients to go to, but that's the only thing that I can see that could use some improvement. "

Danish Care Center

10805 EL CAMINO REAL, Atascadero, CA
1 review
So Said: "We really hoping that this place would be better then Vineyard. But since it all is under Compass Health you are not going to see a lot of difference. Patients being ignored, left to their own devises when confined to the bed. Quality of care is something to be desired. Seems staff cannot read instructions completely, giving patients or lack there of what was directed. Do not leave family member here unless you plan on spending a lot of time there in order to make ... (read more)

Arroyo Grande Community Hospital D/p Snf

345 S HALCYON RD, Arroyo Grande, CA

Country Care Convalescent Hospital

14900 EL CAMINO REAL, Atascadero, CA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the San Luis Obispo area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the San Luis Obispo area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 nursing homes communities in the San Luis Obispo area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.