Nursing Homes in Redding

9 Communities

Marquis Care At Shasta

3550 Churn Creek Rd., Redding, CA
$$$$
Mother Bear: "Our son, who has special needs, fell just before Christmas and broke his hip. It was a devastating injury for him. When he arrived at Marquis Care Shasta, someone from each department, housekeeping, food services, nursing, physical therapy, individually spoke to us to see how they could best meet our son's needs. In the two months our son has been in their care, we have grown to love so many of the staff. My husband and I can leave at night, confident that the staff care... (read more)

Copper Ridge Care Center

201 HARTNELL AVENUE, Redding, CA
$$$$
Dlockwood: "Dad spent two weeks in the care of this excellent rehab facility. You could not ask for a better caring, friendly, hands on staff. Their level of professionalism and their knowledge of each individual patient lets you know they are there because they wish to help your loved ones heal. And, the place is CLEAN. Not just perfumed over, this place is clean and clean smelling. We left this facility knowing the names and smiles of so many caregivers. Even those not directly involv... (read more)

Golden Livingcenter - Redding

1836 GOLD STREET, Redding, CA
$$$$
John-A: "Absolutely Horrid. Avoid at all costs. Food is not nutritious and tastes awful, and staff gaslight patients by claiming it is ok and nobody else complains. Staff also failed to accurately fill out assessment paperwork while finding a new home for my mother who was there. 3 beds per room. 1 bathroom. 1 blaring TV in each room. Nowhere to sit. Nowhere to socialize. Nowhere to walk. Unhelpful doctor on staff. Terrible, awful, miserable conditions."

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Canyonwood

2120 Benton Drive, Redding, CA
$$$$
mddakis: "I visited my sister and the lady next to her waited 30 minutes for a bed pan. Another lady fell and was screaming in her room and nobody came. This all happened in one hour OMG!!!!! "

Crestwood Wellness and Recovery Center

3400 Knighton Road, Redding, CA

Oak River Rehab

3300 FRANKLIN STREET, Anderson, CA
$$$$
sonp: " Horrible place and the staff is so rude and uncaring my family member is very sick and was supposed to do physical therapy here and they didn’t really care to motivate or do it with my family member the second time and the last time the physical therapist came in was on a dialysis day when my family member was getting ready to go and we the family we’re there the physical therapist tried talking my family member out of doing dialysis told him to just give it up made me sic... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Redding area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 23 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Redding area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Redding area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.