10 Nursing Homes in Oxnard, CA

St. John's Rehabilitation Center

1600 North Rose Avenue, Oxnard, CA
Norman Tally: "St. John's Rehab is excellent. The therapists are very skilled & able to relate to their patients with care and good personal therapy. I had a stroke & was unable to use my left side of my body. With the help of the complete staff at St... (read more)

Glenwood Care Center

1300 North C Street, Oxnard, CA
Joanne: "My loved one stayed at Glenwood Care Center. Everybody seemed very qualified and attentive. I had no problems. She had rehabilitation, occupational, and physical therapy. It was a good experience. They had a lot of nice outside areas which... (read more)

Shoreline Care Center

5225 SOUTH J ST, Oxnard, CA
Tiffsmom: "I cannot say what was going on back in 2015 but my daughter has been at Shoreline Care Center for the last 2 weeks receiving physical therapy after a broken femur. She is much younger than the rest of the patients. Many of them are elderly... (read more)

Country Villa Oxnard Manor Healthcare Center

1400 W Gonzales Rd, Oxnard, CA
Californian: "This is a 2 star facility, but after visiting dozens of times, I don't see how it is not a 1 star facility. Many of the nurses and cna's are indifferent and un-empathetic to patients. My family member regularly had to wait 1+ hrs after re... (read more)

Maywood Acres Healthcare

2641 SOUTH C ST, Oxnard, CA

Victoria Care Center

5445 EVERGLADES ST, Ventura, CA
HMR: "Victoria Care Center is the same as the other community. The staff is good, but the place is crowded. The rooms are good basic rooms; the beddings is good. Everything suffices. In fact, they give the residents air-mattresses to go on top o... (read more)

Coastal View Healthcare Center

4904 Telegraph Road, Ventura, CA
HMR: "It is a toss-up between Coastal View and the other place. For activities, they get to go outside, they have different physical activities, and they have drawing time where everybody can participate. There are all kinds of different small a... (read more)

Ventura Convalescent Hospital

4020 LOMA VISTA RD, Ventura, CA
concerned42: "Very unprofessional, no communication between staff, refuse to let you talk to loved ones who are patients here, fail to give meds on time, failed to answer call buttons, no communication when shifts change no updates reports of patients"

Camarillo Healthcare Center

205 GRANADA ST, Camarillo, CA
Grace105464: "Camarillo Healthcare Center is really nice, and the people are helpful. My parents don't have any problems. We see most of the staff talking to patients, especially those for long-term care. I would recommend them to anybody because their ... (read more)

St John's Pleasant Valley Hospital D/P Snf

2309 Antonio Ave, Camarillo, CA
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Oxnard area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Oxnard area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 nursing homes communities in the Oxnard area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.