Nursing Homes in Orange County

77 Communities

Extended Care Hospital of Westminster

206 Hospital Circle, Westminster, CA
1 review
Barbara377318: "We liked Extended Care Hospital Westminster because they had 5 stars in their rating. I liked the rooms, the people, and the staff, but Mom did not qualify for skilled nursing. The rooms were hospital-like. "

West Anaheim Extended Care

645 South Beach Blvd, Anaheim, CA
1 review
Caring112894250: "West Anaheim Extended Care was an OK place; however, I didn't like it as much as I like the other facility. It is just skilled nursing care, and that was about it. The facility was OK. The staff was OK too. "

Villa Valencia

24552 Paseo De Valencia, Laguna Hills, CA
$$$$
Joan118043750: "I was at Villa Valencia for about a month in their skilled nursing area. The place is very good. I would say the rehab department and the physical and occupational therapies are A+. They could have cleaned up the activities room because it's a very jumbled mess and not really well organized. We did some activities, like flower arranging. We also had entertainment come in and bingo. "

Rowntree Gardens

12151 Dale Street, Stanton, CA
$$$$
Located in Stanton, California, Rowntree Gardens is nestled next to Premier Park and the Playa Galleria Shopping Center. Residents and their families praise the facility’s friendly staff, homelike interior and landscaped garden, which has a gazebo and picnic area. Visitors compliment the clean, spacious and well-appointed accommodations. Residents appreciate Rowntree Gardens’ two on-site dining rooms, one of which has a fireplace with the other which provides garden views. Th... (read more)

Brookdale San Juan Capistrano

31741 Rancho Viejo Rd., San Juan Capistrano, CA
$$$$
Situated in the historic city of San Juan Capistrano, California, Brookdale San Juan Capistrano is close to the Mission San Juan Capistrano Museum, Doheny State Beach and the Historic Town Center Park. Visitors describe the facility as being clean and welcoming, with well-maintained rooms and an inviting dining room that serves a tasty menu. Residents and their family members give high marks for the friendly and competent staff and for the many activities provided such as gam... (read more)

The Covington

3 Pursuit, Aliso Viejo, CA
$$$$
Carolyn84557050: "Mom was at The Covington for about 21 days. It was really nice, very pretty, and very elegant. They had the nicest people there. She had really good, skilled nursing. I didn't get to talk to the doctor much, but they had a doctor that made rounds. They changed the sheets every day, and they were very friendly and kind. It was nice, it's small, and they had good food and good activities. They had barbecue and physical and occupational therapy. The people are really positive,... (read more)

Alta Gardens Care Center

13075 Blackbird Street, Garden Grove, CA
$$$$
Casidy: "This is Mrs Ponce I had a good experience, everyone tratme so well nursing very professional and friendly Elvira, Cam, Cristal, franchise, Carolina & everybody thank you so much specially food so good never neve forget....I love you ,Alta Garden!! "

Coventry Court Health Center

2040 South Euclid Street, Anaheim, CA
$$$$
Sandy013877: "My mom was in a skilled nursing home called Coventry Court Health Center. They were excellent. It was like walking into a hotel. There was never a smell or anything. It was just excellent. The staff was wonderful. They’re very helpful. Any time I came with questions or whatever, they were always there. The food was fine, but my mom at that point wasn’t really eating a lot. "

Sea Cliff Healthcare Center Nursing Home

18811 Florida Street, Huntington Beach, CA
$$$$
it's a shame: "This place is by far the worse facility i have ever been to. The CNA,s are lazy and slow, they dont clean you up very well. They will wipe you but dont change all the sheets and get an attitude is say something, now you are label a mean person. They talk about there love than assisting people in need. They tease some patients who have mental issues and laugh at them. The food is terrible here, trust me i can send pictures of the crap they serve here. I can go on and on but t... (read more)

Mission Palms Healthcare Center

240 Hospital Circle, Westminster, CA
$$$$
Marsil Bishay: "I have been in this facility for 24 days after knee surgery -it was very nice team working together, very clean, well caring for all patients - I appreciate all what they done for me & I notice they caring for every one in this facility. this is the best place I ever seen, asking blessing for all of them. Every one in this place working very hard in her/his job ----- If any one aske me about this place I recommand it. They respect all patients & vistors too -- Thanks you fro... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Orange County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 184 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Orange County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 77 nursing homes communities in the Orange County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.