Nursing Homes in Norwalk

83 Communities

Norwalk Skilled Nursing & Wellness Centre

11510 IMPERIAL HIGHWAY, Norwalk, CA
1 review
Terry9: "My mom was at Norwalk Skilled Nursing for about three months. The facility was referred to us when she still in the hospital. It was a very good home for my mom. I really liked it there. The staff were very loving, caring, and friendly. Anytime we have questions, they were willing to help us with. Her room wasn't too big and she has a roommate. They also had some kind of activity going. They were getting tired of the food because it's the same food over and over. Th... (read more)

Southland

11701 Studebaker Road, Norwalk, CA
$$$$
Caring104132050: "I visited a friend here in Southland. The atmosphere was very nice. The place is very down to earth and ordinary. Southland is very clean and very nice. If I had to live in a facility right now, I would go to Southland. "

Norwalk Meadows Nursing Center

10625 LEFFINGWELL ROAD, Norwalk, CA
$$$$
mamidominguez: "Caring staff with a close nit community. Has a resident care unit with therepy services to help restore both residents and patients back to their comfortable selves. "

Villa Elena Healthcare Center

13226 STUDEBAKER RD, Norwalk, CA
$$$$
PJ: "My sister moved to Villa Elena Healthcare Center at the end of July. I'm very impressed with them. The people, administration, and the case worker bent over backwards to help us and they're very kind, professional, and pleasant. I can't praise them enough. I think they're great and the place is pretty clean."

Intercommunity Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

12627 STUDEBAKER ROAD, Norwalk, CA
$$$$

North Walk Villa Conval. Hosp.

12350 Rosecrans Ave, Norwalk, CA

DEPT OF STATE HOSPITALS - METROPOLITAN SNF

11401 SOUTH BLOOMFIELD AVENUE, Norwalk, CA

West Anaheim Extended Care

645 South Beach Blvd, Anaheim, CA
1 review
Caring112894250: "West Anaheim Extended Care was an OK place; however, I didn't like it as much as I like the other facility. It is just skilled nursing care, and that was about it. The facility was OK. The staff was OK too. "

Montebello Care Center

1035 W BEVERLY BLVD, Montebello, CA
$$$$
Mixa: "My 89 year old mother went here due to a fall hip fracture. We couldn't believe how caring kind and attentive the staff was. The therapy here is top of the line the most patient supporting staff. We were blessed to have my mother here. "

Anaheim Crest Nursing Center

3067 W Orange Avenue, Anaheim, CA
1 review
Victoria: "My mother was a resident of Anaheim Crest Nursing Center, it was an excellent place, and I liked them a lot. The staff was real nice and friendly, and they have a lot of activities for the residents. Among the many care facilities that my mom went to, this one I would highly recommend. The staff is excellent, and all of them were very nice to my mom. My mom had issues with the food, only because they had meals like the Korean kind. But if you tell them you don’t like chili o... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Norwalk area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Norwalk area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 83 nursing homes communities in the Norwalk area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.